From a fun game to a Cash Grab

@SuccubusAlice if you felt like you've been here before then something is seriously wrong.

@I-l-B-L-I-S3416 said in From a fun game to a Cash Grab:

@Ephemiel if you think I'm trolling that's fine but I haven't said anything wrong. Why can't you sell stuff you bought with star gems in marketplace?

Because you can't, simple as that, just like every game has stuff you can't sell.

You can already sell the stuff that costs actual money [which goes AGAINST your "game is a cashgrab" argument], but apparently that's not good enough for you.

yeah which is why everybody is too poor to afford a 13 star.

Sounds like you simply suck hard at making Meseta without selling since i got 3 Chars with multiple 13 Star weapons and i also bought the Units that refused to drop. YOU being bad at something isn't the game's fault, neither is YOU being unable/unwilling to farm meseta meaning the game is a cashgrab.

@Ephemiel sounds like what I said got under your skin. If you really paid attention to my post in referring to the many walls that won't let you sell instead of the overall aspect of the marketplace. It's dumb as hell that you have to spend Star gems and in return you forced to take things from the Limited Shop if you turn them into Badges or keep them. You can't excuse that.

I have no issue making meseta which is why I wonder why you feel the need to insult? I'm not talking about why I'm not making meseta I'm talking about why block my ability to sell things, that's a shitty excuse. "Because every game does it." Yeah games that make you reply on microtransaction "Neverwinter" Much? If you're not providing any real substance to help me understand the company's actions besides "Because every game does it" then don't bother respond to the thread.

@I-l-B-L-I-S3416 Or I just recalled your name, and had one check of post history to confirm it.

@SuccubusAlice I'm sorry but I don't recall you?

@JuggernautGTX thing is why not just have a good mix of easy mid and hard. They did go for this at the start. Problem we have way to strong dps. Some skills are just 2 good, they have good food and give you crazy movement. You can't make all happy but you most.

If you're not providing any real substance to help me understand the company's actions besides "Because every game does it" then don't bother respond to the thread.

If you're not proving any real reason to complain about something, then don't make a thread in the first place. It's very easy to know you're a troll just by your first sentence, don't make it harder on yourself.

@I-l-B-L-I-S3416 Yes as there thousands of it by then and you need to look what the weapon give you. Most of the cheap ones got not as good things.

Here we go again!

Has anyone gotten fourteen star weapons? Any swords ⚔️?

@Ephemiel but I asked a question though which again you fail to provide information on. At this point you're just trying to provoke. You're the troll if anything, thank you for you input it will go with the rest that means nothing. 🗑

A cash grab?, Uh..., * Ahem* , Well then, If that is the case, This "CASH GRAB as you so call it would not allow all of the content that is being implemented. Sure, I may not be able to sell items in the personal shop, but it's really not an issue for me. Why? - because - IT"S A GAME!. I don't know about you, But I have gotten several personal shop tickets already, Too many to count. Mission pass is a great thing , I have gotten tons of avatar pieces tokens and I usually get the same amount of SG's I invest in it, It's really a great a thing.

The market, Eh - It's always something that you take a gamble on something, I just can't believe that you are actually worried about undercutting someone, Why is that even an issue to begin with? I'll admit, I bought some items that I found were super cheap , only to later find out that those same items you will get anyway from your collection sheets. xD Am I upset about it? why should I be, should I ? At this point, if you hate this so much, Why are you here anyway? Nothing is going to be fixed based on your own whims, either love it , Or leave it. Your choice.

@DDDDLife said in From a fun game to a Cash Grab:

A cash grab?, Uh..., * Ahem* , Well then, If that is the case, This "CASH GRAB as you so call it would not allow all of the content that is being implemented. Sure, I may not be able to sell items in the personal shop, but it's really not an issue for me. Why? - because - IT"S A GAME!. I don't know about you, But I have gotten several personal shop tickets already, Too many to count. Mission pass is a great thing , I have gotten tons of avatar pieces tokens and I usually get the same amount of SG's I invest in it, It's really a great a thing.

The market, Eh - It's always something that you take a gamble on something, I just can't believe that you are actually worried about undercutting someone, Why is that even an issue to begin with? I'll admit, I bought some items that I found were super cheap , only to later find out that those same items you will get anyway from your collection sheets. xD Am I upset about it? why should I be, should I ? At this point, if you hate this so much, Why are you here anyway? Nothing is going to be fixed based on your own whims, either love it , Or leave it. Your choice.

giphy.gif

@DDDDLife but it did so does it make it a cash grab? You're missing my point like everyone so far. I'm asking why is it you cannot sell certain items. Certain emotes certain outfits certain accessories. I can't even trade stuff from recent mission passes to people who wanted what I have. How is that fair?

The marketplace is not the main focus of this whole post, why do you guys not see that? The issue is we get a update that is missing a crap ton of content including adding sub units to armor which they said they were going to fix not take out. We're missing a new ultimate map which they said was going to release. We're even missing the new shops which once again they said they were going to release. Instead we got bugs missing content, but hey at least we got the new lines.

@PhantasyStar719 is it really beating a dead horse? Only thing I see in this thread is "PvP sucks" there more than PvP that has issues. Whole point of forums is to talk about those issues not meme it.