[Ship 1 NA] Hologang [Discord, Chill, Friendly] No requirements necessary! Looking for active players!

alt text

Hello! My name is Okonix and I am the leader of a small alliance named Hologang on Ship 1. I am looking to get together a fun group of people to play PSO2 with!

About the Alliance:

I started this alliance back in the Xbox Closed Beta but it was not very active at that time. I am hoping to change that and get a lot more people involved! At the moment there is only a handful of active members but the more we grow the more that will change. The alliance is themed after Hololive so being a vtuber fan is a plus!

Requirements to join:

The requirements are very simple. All you need to do is just be a friendly and fun person to play with. Your level and gear does not matter whatsoever! If you are an experienced player then please be willing to help out any less experienced members of the alliance. (being a fan of Hololive is not a requirement)

Alliance Focus:

My goal of this alliance isn't for it to be super hardcore and end game focused. That doesn't mean that we won't do any endgame content or farming, but I guess what I'm saying is just don't have any high expectations that everyone in the guild will have a hardcore attitude similar to yours. The main purpose of this group is to have fun and go at your own pace.

How to contact me:

My timezone is MST and I am usually on PSO2 from 9PM - 1AM on weekdays and anytime on weekends. My PlayerID in PSO2 is Okonix, but since I am not always logged in Discord is probably a better way to get a hold of me. My Discord is Okonix#9023, feel free to message me at any time!

Thanks for reading this post, have a great day! 😃

alt text

bumper bump

We are at 20 members and are still recruiting!