Hacker IN PVP

So Earlier today around 1AM PST went to play PVP all of a sudden on volcano map the enitre opposing team died over and over realsing it was to a single player named KATHERINE in a rappy suit multiple players stopped playing cause of this and stayed in lobby trying to figure out how to get them out and ban them for this the PLAYER ID of this hacker is 11179768.

Can confirm that the hackerman has been plauging pvp for a while now. i demand a thourough investigation into this hacker and his possible alts as well as the players currently on the leaderboard with absurd scores.

A screenshot provided from someone who was matched with this hacker uTTS50K.png

posting it here will do nothing. i've never seen a gm reply to anyone. make a ticket about it.

Katherine.png

I think I was in the same game on his team, here's the name of the hacker - to corroborate the post. You can see him in the Rappy suit to the right. The blue team on the top left was getting farmed in spawn so they just stood there and accepted death as you can see.

They are sitting in lobby of 901 acting like it's not them, has other hackers from leaderboards defending him

Go there and report or if you are on SHIP 2 search for Player ID "Katherine" and report from there. This person ruined a lot of people's nights.

alt text

alt text

@pso2blah said in Hacker IN PVP:

They are sitting in lobby of 901 acting like it's not them, has other hackers from leaderboards defending him

Go there and report or if you are on SHIP 2 search for Player ID "Katherine" and report from there. This person ruined a lot of people's nights.

alt text

alt text

Wheres your proof that it's him and not the other 10 kathrine ive seen on b-901

@Andross said in Hacker IN PVP:

@pso2blah said in Hacker IN PVP:

alt text

alt text

Wheres your proof that it's him and not the other 10 kathrine ive seen on b-901

When I reported the player in-match, his player ID name + character name was Katherine. But I didn't take note of the of the player ID number and neglected to save a screen of it. It's probably two different people - considering the OP listed the ID as 11179768 which doesn't match the picture here.

5F62ABDA-A59F-492D-85DA-BE1B4643D4F2.jpeg Hello it is I the fabulous cheater of pvp JK I’d just like to clarify the hacker is pn11179768 AND NOT ME!!!!!!

@ChairmanKaga111 it’s fine I’m gonna be reported 1000 times tomorrow anyway

I think I may have been in this game? I definitely had a teammate in a rappy suit named Katherine doing exactly as described.

I do want to also back up the response that it is not the person listed in the above post/screenshot saying we should ban this person, as the gamertag of the person I reported was not Jeeg the Ant.

When I reported the cheating player, their gamertag was TakedownPond69.

I don't have their Player ID off hand, but I can double check it when I get back on tomorrow.

@Andross @pso2blah Conflicts with Divine Chibi's post

@DivineChibi said in Hacker IN PVP:

ier today around 1AM PST went to play PVP all of a sudden on volcano map the enitre opposing team died over and over realsing it was to a single player named KATHERINE in a rappy suit multiple players stopped playing cause of this and stayed in lobby trying to figure out how to get them out and ban them for this the PLAYER ID of this hacker is 11179768.

Honestly, the only true fire way to know this is for the reportee to have the actual report form which includes the player tag/ID on the sheet.

This is the sort of thing that can get out of control easily because player names are shared and we might as well be mass reporting the wrong person with the witch hunt. Not having any GM/official response adds to the frustration.

@DivineChibi Ah the gift of pvp tends to bring out the slimy losers who have one purpose - destroy the game.

There was a thread of few months ago with somebody saying that this game should have even more PVP. If anybody knows the hacker isms since the original PS, this game would get destroyed very very quickly.

I do think battle arena is a fun distraction but the heavy grind to get even one camo makes it that ill only play it once in awhile. I guess I'm going to have to miss out on those, Nothing is worth trash grinding anymore with so many good games around.

Just as equally bad as the new-player-sprout-icon afker that is clearly not afk since they move around and requeue just to sit in base to wintrade for the other side since tiered queues does not exist. Sadly, PVP isn't going to be moderated that heavily unless people actually put in their reports.

Hope this one gets banned.