The censorship on being short should be removed. Round 2

@SleeprunnerInc said in The censorship on being short should be removed. Round 2:

I agree that the censor should be changed TILL we get official confirmation from the developers/publishers on why it was implemented in the first place.

Otherwise the game directly violates advertisement laws on the grounds of false advertisement which requires you to tell if your product HAS been changed or altered from the original product when you advertise it as the FULL content.

Okay then go start a class action lawsuit or file for arbitration against SEGA.

@plamplight I already did file a report and it's currently under review by the FTC.

I don't think I'm going to spend another dime on this game unless SEGA undoes the censorship of the bath scene now that this game is Rated M along with the other signs of censorship that has been revealed. It's time we speak with our wallets and not reward this type of behavior towards the Global port of PSO2.

Multiple threads that are concerned about censorship may help to make those looking to make even the slightest bit of coin from the game to take notice of the discontent. As long, as it is not , the same person starting a new one, over & over again, go for it. Just make sure the thread doesn't get too buried.

I've not much to say about the issue of censorship, or why this is or isn't a bad idea. However, I will point out one thing: if the intent behind changing the minimum height was to prevent people from making loli/children characters.... Then what about Auxiliary partners? They're scaled down by default, if height is a problem shouldn't they be above 150cm, too?

I did my auxiliary on the minimum height possible (and largest head side)... does she look like a loli for you?

In comparison, my character is at minimum height too, and maximum head side.

SmolAux.png

@Frost-Soar There are probably ways of making them look like one.

@Archetype-Luna Here is the problem: The game scales automatically the proportions of the body according to height, so it still would look like an adult, but small.

@Frost-Soar You can change those proportions pretty easily though. There are sliders for them. If you only worked with the height it would only look like a mini adult, but given how people can go to some rather large extremes towards the thickness of their characters, you are capable of doing similar things to your aux.

First I don't agree with censorship, yet living in the Western World I understand that there are considerations that have to be done by Eastern Companies due to cultural diffirances and laws. You have Groups of people in America the will do all they can to censor others and force there brand of morality and the "Greater Good"on people and companies if not out right bully and getting people fired because they don't agree with them or there ideologies. If Sega has to be proactive and censor things to be safe then I don't blame them in the least especially in this day and age.

@Logan-Deathrage said in The censorship on being short should be removed. Round 2:

First I don't agree with censorship, yet living in the Western World I understand that there are considerations that have to be done by Eastern Companies due to cultural diffirances and laws. You have Groups of people in America the will do all they can to censor others and force there brand of morality and the "Greater Good"on people and companies if not out right bully and getting people fired because they don't agree with them or there ideologies. If Sega has to be proactive and censor things to be safe then I don't blame them in the least especially in this day and age.

The purpose of this thread is more trying to give feedback that they can remove the censorship. Yeah sure there are people who try to censor and force their morality, but they are largely unsuccessful. Sega doesn't have to do any of these things and the feedback here is trying to tell them that it is safe for them to not do any sort of censorship.

Just an fyi here, this scene in the story got changed. Hitsugi is no longer nude. You couldn't see any naughty bits before anyways, but they changed it.

alt text

So weird how they bothered changing that, even though Matoi was also practically naked during episode 3.

I'm almost expecting them to make her and Xion fully clothed in their naked lady scenes.

You know, now that I think about it, wasn't there something about Steam having a hair trigger ban for any suggestive themes in anime-themed games involving school settings whatsoever? That might actually explain the discrepancy between EP3 and EP4.

@AiC-L Considering how Senran Kagura is on steam... unlikely.