AC Mag Ticket vs Mag Reset Device

Correct me if I am wrong here but the Mag Reset Device is 500AC where as the Mag Ticket is 300 so isen't cheaper just to buy the ticket (get a second Mag) then to reset the one I already have? Or is there some other benefit to the Mag Reset Device other then just resetting it back to 0?

I'd definitely just get a second so you can switch back and forth. The only reason I'm aware of for resetting a mag would be to repurpose one you're not using.

There is an absolute limit to the number of Mags you can have on a character. So if you just keep buying new Mags, at one point you'll have to use a reset device. But really it's a big limit and only a tiny fraction of players would ever hit that limit after years of playing.

So just go ahead and get a new Mag. You're not likely to hit the limit anyways.

Buy a new mag and reset the other one over time with Excubes but be aware it will never be pure since if I remember correctly 1 level of the stat will stay levelled.

@YagyuChan said in AC Mag Ticket vs Mag Reset Device:

Buy a new mag and reset the other one over time with Excubes but be aware it will never be pure since if I remember correctly 1 level of the stat will stay levelled.

You definetly DONT remember correctly.

@Scerms77 said in AC Mag Ticket vs Mag Reset Device:

@YagyuChan said in AC Mag Ticket vs Mag Reset Device:

You definetly DONT remember correctly.

Thanks will remember that for the future hard to remember sometimes these details.