they said fashion is "the end game"

@ZorokiHanuke Wrong mention

@Mathieu said in they said fashion is "the end game":

Well, coming from monster hunter, at peak fashion point

I don't think we played the same Monster Hunter World you and I if you think that game has peak fashion.

Then i discovered fashion is also locked behind RANDOM DROP RATE

So you want stuff handed to you without playing the game? Don't be that guy.

(I haven't been able to trade lol i forgot my personal PW and posted my ticket a week ago, just to receive today a mail telling me they are figuring out my "ISSUE" LOL

Well they do give a warning to note it down or put something you can remember. That's your fault.

i might get a few thing people like that gonna be selling for a lot.

Nothing is too much if you actually bother playing... 🙄

@Mattwo7 Oh, I did want to tag you, if that's what you mean by "wrong mention". I'm happy that you are happy with what we already got, but I would have liked if that other collab (if it does come) had some more outfits. But, I'll get whatever is tossed our way. And that Mu outfit may be a great source of meseta at least. 🙂

Female characters are always the target demographics when it comes to fashion in these kinds of things. Mainly because it's a draw for most players. So naturally there's going to be more female cosmetics than male, which sucks.

We do get a decent amount of male items, but it's still uneven compared to the female items. The SG scratch is a good example of this, where male characters and CASTs get the short end of the stick since the majority of items in it they can't even use. Sometimes you just have to settle or really flex your creative muscles.

Either way, we get more stuff every day and there's no shortage of male content in the foreseeable future. Just wait it out until you see some stuff you like.

@ApollosAmour said in they said fashion is "the end game":

Female characters are always the target demographics when it comes to fashion in these kinds of things. Mainly because it's a draw for most players. So naturally there's going to be more female cosmetics than male, which sucks. We do get a decent amount of male items, but it's still uneven compared to the female items. The SG scratch is a good example of this, where male characters and CASTs get the short end of the stick since the majority of items in it they can't even use. Sometimes you just have to settle or really flex your creative muscles.

There should be unisex outfits that aren't full body costumes, unisex layered wear sets and unisex CAST parts IMO, I mean FFXIV has that unisex summer outfit from the event that expires in a couple days that fills several glam slots.

We get unisex hair, unisex full body costumes, unisex accessories and the japanese version has some unisex voice tickets but that's about it...

I saw someone here mention how hard it was for them to get meseta, and kind of skin read after. That said, did anyone bring up the old dude sitting in the cafe? Each of his weekly orders are worth 100,000 meseta, and on top of that, completing them, immediately completes, the weekly for the 1,000,000 meseta. That's just one avenue of getting large amounts of it.

I agree with the last bit. I'm not a huge fan of outfits in general. Don't like them in Guild Wars 2, don't care for them in this game.

@Mattwo7 Even the unisex stuff is fairly scarce, considering the amount of female-only hairstyles and accessories. Thankfully none of that content appeals to me to begin with, but I can see it being a bummer for some people.

NGS might be a bit better about it, but who knows really.

u can make easy meseta some things depends on market price too sure u need premium or ticket to sell stuff the tickets u can obtain with luck from funpoints and funpoints u can get from a few things or exchange excubes for them 2 excubes = 1k funpoints

u can sell exp boosts till 75% if iam right, or the mini food for mags if u play vhaq (very hard advanced quests) there drop a lot of photon booster and other things u can sell them to the npc vendor if u have enaugh from them one mentioned the 100k meseta quests before from poleefishing quests to the ones from francas caffe

iam playing now 3 month have used average 80 -100 millions to buy stuff and have around 144 millions atm and that without using real money to buy ac tickets

takes me average 2h to make around 5 millions per day if i wanna

I've been clearing Tier Missions every month, and I have enough outfit sets to last until next spring/summer when NGS contains new content.

(I don't really care much for winter outfits, and considering I main a CAST, weather is irrelevant.)

@ApollosAmour said in they said fashion is "the end game":

Even the unisex stuff is fairly scarce

That's my point