Trying to get the Persona 3 costumes

I'm not exactly sure where I should submit this so I went with the category that I thought best fit--

I don't exactly know how to get Meseta in game; I was told that I have to do micro-transactions to do that, but all the searches on google have lead me to what looks like malicious or fake sites that would supposedly give me high amounts of Meseta for free ?

If anyone knows how I can get Meseta as an early-game player (I just started yesterday), I'd be really grateful.

All you can do to get Meseta is to play the game and do the dailies/weeklies, client orders, etc. The only faster meseta you can get is illegal RMT. To get the costumes themselves that you want, it is best to just buy AC to do a few scratch tickets yourself. If you don't get what you want but do still get some costumes, you can either wait until you get a 3-day shop pass from the Fun Scratch or buy a Premium members and sell the costumes you got on a Personal Shop. It is best to check what others are offering for the items you sell first, though, so you can use a competitive price to make meseta fast (cheapest items normally get bought first, but you shouldn't lower it too far below the lowest current price).

@Ragnawind said in Trying to get the Persona 3 costumes:

All you can do to get Meseta is to play the game and do the dailies/weeklies, client orders, etc. The only faster meseta you can get is illegal RMT. To get the costumes themselves that you want, it is best to just buy AC to do a few scratch tickets yourself. If you don't get what you want but do still get some costumes, you can either wait until you get a 3-day shop pass from the Fun Scratch or buy a Premium members and sell the costumes you got on a Personal Shop. It is best to check what others are offering for the items you sell first, though, so you can use a competitive price to make meseta fast (cheapest items normally get bought first, but you shouldn't lower it too far below the lowest current price).

Hey! Thank you for responding to me!

After about an hour after I posted this, I realized that the costumes I was trying to obtain were not even Meseta purchases but AC scratch cards. I'm now having a different issue which I just posted as a separate forum.

Thank you for your words though, that's really helpful. I hope that I'm able to figure things out before these costumes are gone.