Getting Class Excubes?

In the Japanese version, there are Class Excubes that are required to get an extra Skill Point via a Client Order. However, usually, the description of the Client Order in the Japanese version just states what is said by the NPC when they talk to you upon accepting it. An example from the Etoile version of this is that the character says You have to take an "Ascension" quest/mission/trial or whatever. However from what I can tell, nothing like that exists. The Client Order's availability is also available at the same time as your last level-cap unlock/increase quest (IE: 95 cap.) They are unrelated of course, as completing the final level cap Client Order just unlocks the final level cap.

So I've been wondering, does anyone know where to get them? Because this will be an issue for future players if the Client Order text is indeed as vague as it is in the Japanese version.

Solution:

A player needs to be at level cap and fill their EXP bar to get a class excube. The treasure shop sometimes sells them too.

Class Excubes come from filling up the EXP bar of a class when you're already at max level. This used to be the source for normal Excubes as well, but the recycle shop got added in in... chapter 2 or 3?

Oh, okay, so I'll have to hit 95 before that happens. Thanks so far, lol. (In Final Fantasy XI, you could actually set yourself to not gain normal EXP, and instead gain merit/etc. points once you reached a certain level. This effectively stopped you from leveling until you turned on EXP Gain again. So I'm wondering if in the future they will do something similar.)

The Treasure shop also sells Class Excubes on rotation. (One Class per shop list and a max of 10 Class Excubes each rotation.) I sadly can't really recommend getting them through the Treasure shop, a bit too expensive for my liking. (A Class Excube is 160,000 Meseta or 25 Star Gems.) Not to forget that you probably need to re-roll the shop a couple times to get your specific Class Excube if RNG isn't favoring you that day.

I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

Currently for NA, the only way to a class excube is to get a class to lvl 75 and fill said class' level gauge before the level cap goes up. Otherwise,I'll have to get a class to -80- THEN fill the class' level gauge. Because we don't have the Treasure shop like JP does.

Is this correct?

@Keys2tkingdom

When the level cap is raised, you have to re-level to the new cap to start getting ExCubes again.

Just like Final Fantasy XI and merit/etc. points. (Though in FFXI, you could switch off leveling when you hit 75 to gain the appropriate points.)

@Keys2tkingdom Even if you don't get all your Class Cubes before the cap is raised, we should be getting Bonus Quests with Episode 4, which give a good chunk of EXP (to the point where you can get multiple levels depending on your EXP boosters); the Daily ARKS Missions should be updated to give a Tokyo Silver Bonus Key, and the Weekly will include a Gold one, meaning that between three characters you get 21 Silver and 3 Gold per week (or 7 Gold if you Swap Shop the Silver ones for Gold). Also, once the cap is raised to 80, you get 5 Class Cubes per over-level.

@coldreactive and @AndrlCh , thank you for the clarification.