Why is PvP so trash?

@Reilet said in Why is PvP so trash?:

@Ephemiel Kurtzpel would like to have a word with you.

You mean that much more recent game that removed most of its PvE and story in order to "fix it" and haven't done anything yet?

@Ephemiel

That game was always pvp first before pve. Only recently they decided to focus more on pve because of player demand.

@Reilet said in Why is PvP so trash?:

@Ephemiel

That game was always pvp first before pve. Only recently they decided to focus more on pve because of player demand.

They've spent over a year after removing most of the PvE and story, please don't lie or mislead people.

@Ephemiel

That just shows that you didn't follow the game since it first was announced. It's been PVP focused since the start bud (3 pvp modes vs only boss fights at the beginning, and PVE was only used to unlock the other classes. Isn't it STILL only boss fights for PVE?). In fact, the PVP was always more fleshed out than the PVE was. Even the entire combat is more geared for PVP than PVE.

So I can say the same thing to you. Please don't lie or mislead people. Especially when you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

sounds like you both are saying kurtz pel sucks lol

@Tri-Edge said in Why is PvP so trash?:

nagrants not being one of them since it hardly staggers

Must be nice to be hit by Nagrants and be able to live. If I'm inside the sphere on the first tic I am dead. I can dogde or dash out of it, but on the attacker's side I've already received the necessary three tics to kill so it doesn't change anything.

The only way I "survive being hit" by Nagrants is if the sphere appears a few steps behind where I was, and sometimes the first tic still damages me. And yes I stagger from that, but the stagger applies on my end which means I generally stagger somewhere safe. So it is fair to say it hardly staggers.

Janky ass Hit-boxxes. I'm around a corner and die to something I watch go by me.

is there a reason why i can't get into games anymore? i've queued up multiple times and stayed in queue so long it timed out....

@Reilet Kurtzpel is dead mate. It's a great looking game but it's garbage tier to play.

@JuggernautGTX said in Why is PvP so trash?:

@Kwars01 said in Why is PvP so trash?:

why even have a pvp where stunlocking is a thing?

are we playing the same game? there is no "stunlocking" in pvp...the only true stun available is limited to 3 shots per match if you choose to grab it

Fist weapons can be quite stunlocky unless you got the right weapon to get out of it, though everytime I got taken out by a fist weapon I've gone "That's fair."

it is a tacked on mode, not a e-sport ... it was trash in JP and it will remain trash in NA. Just accept it.

@Tri-Edge That's because it does suck. It's not quite PSO2 tier shit show when it comes to PvP, but it ain't far from it either.

Just like PvE end game is boring / bad, as is PvP.

I just want a PvP game where I can select a load out, edit pallets, and play the class with the weapons I main in the normal game. Even the mode we have now would be better if you just spawned with the weapon you like. (but ya they do need to be re-balanced a little)

Either way would be far more fun and enjoyable to give us more Techs and Photon arts then 'standardize balance' them based on level, potency, and duration to reach that potency (or per tick). But if some have to be restricted fine. (No one wants to be stun locked through walls by Razan)

Also double jump would be nice.

@Daishi said in Why is PvP so trash?:

Also double jump would be nice.

This.

I always miss some of the maneuverability lost in PVP and lack of double jump I feel the most.