How to hide/camo your armor?

I've seen a few people on PSO2JP using the sub/plate armor, but somehow hiding it with accessories/costumes/etc. (IE: A girl with a swimsuit didn't have her armor showing despite having armor on.) How does one go about this?

Solution:

• Go to your inventory (Not Equipment/Armor)
  • Right-click/subcommand menu the armor.
  • Choose Stealth/Hide/etc.

Thanks to @IndefinateArdem's post: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/720/how-to-hide-camo-your-armor/2

When you select armor units in your inventory, there should be an option for "stealth." That prevents them from displaying when you have them equiped.

@IndefinateArdem said in How to hide/camo your armor?:

When you select armor units in your inventory, there should be an option for "stealth." That prevents them from displaying when you have them equiped.

It's "Hide" in the community translated version of PSO2JP, but yeah. You have to do it from the inventory, not the armor equip screen/etc.

I'm glad they have this option. I don't always like to look too fancy and flashy. So it's nice to know you can hide parts to customize your look without sacrificing stats 🐶

Especially with how extra some of the arm and leg pieces can look. I usually have them all turned off.

@AnamanaAU for sure! I try to something keep my character as simple and less bulky as possible but the default armors seemed too much rven for a certain style lol

@AnamanaAU said in How to hide/camo your armor?:

Especially with how extra some of the arm and leg pieces can look. I usually have them all turned off.

@Hengbok said in How to hide/camo your armor?:

@AnamanaAU for sure! I try to something keep my character as simple and less bulky as possible but the default armors seemed too much rven for a certain style lol

Some of the unit sets look really nice with costumes. I actually use a lot of the 7*+ units for fashion when not doing runs. They will of course look funny if you use them without their set counterparts.

Some look great when they match the outfit, but I'm not a fan of running around with 50 wings on my character.

Thanks for the post this helped a lot.