Any chance that we can get PSO2es and IDOLA?

Those mobile games/connection are awesome, wouldn't mind getting them globally too.

Edit: I think I might expressed wrong. I still hope that Microsoft and Sega JP tries to get this content for all too...

And hey, doesn't that enter on the "ALL THE CONTENT"? ๐Ÿ˜„

you are kind of late with this IDOLA had a closed beta period that ended a few days ago now if will be connected to the global server that is a mystery

I wasn't aware of the Closed Beta... but I really hope it gets connected to Global.

Also, PSO2es would be a fine addition to the Global Market, since it's a mobile platform and MS could easily tap onto it.

IDOLA is confirmed for a semi-global release. So far its only been confirmed for EU but we might get it in US/Canada. As for PSO2es, I don't think its a high priority even in JP.

Well... if it is confirmed in EU and might have a connection to PSO2 Global, US/Canada/Rest of the world might also get it ๐Ÿ˜„

@Unaki said in Any chance that we can get PSO2es and IDOLA?:

IDOLA is confirmed for a semi-global release. So far its only been confirmed for EU but we might get it in US/Canada. As for PSO2es, I don't think its a high priority even in JP.

You've got that reversed - IDOLA will be available in the US and other locations when it releases, but not currently in Europe due to it's laws.

Currently, the only known info about Idola EN is as follows since the Beta:

• SEA (except Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore), Australia, New Zealand, Brazil
  • The official site mentions that they plan to make the game available to Europe and the US, however, they have no stated which regions will be immediately available upon release .

@Ragnawind said in Any chance that we can get PSO2es and IDOLA?:

Currently, the only known info about Idola EN is as follows since the Beta:

• SEA (except Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore), Australia, New Zealand, Brazil
  • The official site mentions that they plan to make the game available to Europe and the US, however, they have no stated which regions will be immediately available upon release .

They have stated that you can pre-register in the US/SEA/other regions, but not currently Europe (which they're working on).

Ok, on my Brazilian Play Store I could pre-register normally so that makes me happy alright.

its confirmed idola comes to eu!

Hi there, sorry for the delay. Idola will be released in EU later due to the GDPR. We plan to release in Octorbor. Please follow us for the latest news.

from offical idola team on facebook

I'd prefer not tbh. At least not tied to PSO2. With New genesis around the corner unless pushed back, I don't think it'd be wise to put extra shenanigans from those mobiles games in pso2. We already got so much compressed content to come.

My opinion.

actually its better for it to come now so we can get the stuff because then all the stuff goes to new genesis as well plus idola give more star gems so no matter what its a win the earlier we get it.

Also, there is the integration for IDOLA points on PSO2, which can be used to earn Star Gems ๐Ÿ˜„

ะพ_ะž++___+