Bot Spammers ruining the game

@JuggernautGTX said in Bot Spammers ruining the game:

c494fcc3-5ccf-4c24-bddc-9628aee1d413-image.png

welcome the kappa 123 family

This proves a level restriction won't work as stated already level 33.

I wonder if they spam with their farm accounts or if they're spamming exp tickets from the visiphone. Either way, not very bright on their part lol

@ApollosAmour said in Bot Spammers ruining the game:

I wonder if they spam with their farm accounts or if they're spamming exp tickets from the visiphone. Either way, not very bright on their part lol

It's most likely EXP tickets. I noticed influx of bots that are leveled since they started handing those out. All it takes is one 100k ticket to get to around 20-30 lvls

@Chrono-Pinoy-X You'd think they'd save it for the accounts that go out and farm instead of the spam bots that are 100% likely to get reported and banned.

@ApollosAmour Considering the game gives it out for absolutely free regardless if you actually did anything (as far as I'm aware at least), they probably don't see any value on it

@Chrono-Pinoy-X That's true, but it seems like it'd eat more time than anything when they can just keep spamming.

A botting operation most likely consist of dozens if not hundreds of accounts running in parallel. Considering also PSO2's design, those EXP probably don't make any difference to their bot farm.

Hi Arks. Just want to let you know that we are here, and submitting your comments to the developers as feedback. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger Good to see yer alive.

So I just logged in, went to block 01 where I usually stay, and right in my face there were 2 bots spamming RMT adverts. By the time I finished reporting the second one, another showed up. Just as I black list the third one and go on to report it, a fourth one showed up.

Please do something about it quick! What's so hard about it that the JP service can but NA service can't?

How can I report a bot that is selling in the Market? I only know it's players ID. There isn't a report option when I search by the Visiphone, only blacklist.

@Chibi-Bell said in Bot Spammers ruining the game:

How can I report a bot that is selling in the Market? I only know it's players ID. There isn't a report option when I search by the Visiphone, only blacklist.

https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360002715533