my experience of the discord community of PSO

fuckdiscord.png 9909bec0-c7ff-4326-8fdf-730d625c2b54-image.png)

basically iI always encounter a bunch of asshats like this accusing me of things I am not doing and asking about how to build your character for endgame content is not cheating. telling someone off who just crawls out of the woodwork and bans you out of nowhere without breaking rules is bullshit and will kill the community in time.

Hence my story of begin accused of offering irl money for an item set on the arkslayer discord last year when I ASKED HOW MUCH ROSETTA FOR. teh NIGHTMARE ARMOR SET then these sockpuppets crawl out of nowhere and BAN you. fuck discord has a huge adhd problem and needs to make it harder this bullshit to abuse their users. thank god im never paying for nitro

Maybe just like chill out a bit 🙂 There's lots of different pso2 communities on discord and this really isn't the place to complain about them

@plamplight never even wanted to touch XB1 mods. just PC cosmetics mostly around not beign able to buy the zelsuis suit, yet being willing to when sega gets their act together and sells it for AC and doesnt artifically lock everything behind timegates, like bungie does, another thing that killed destiny 2 and is slowly killing pso2

the amount two week comm bans were insane and got to the point where someone was going through messages YEARS old before the Tos changes in 2016 and started to just censor me for being a literal child in those 10 year old messages that i forgot about cause 10 years ago and literally havent talked to anyone in years on xbox.

Fucking redditors

@plamplight literally banned form most of them the smaller ones were moer chill overall. Fuck the bigger servers though, dont give me that invalidating bullshit when this is literally gen chat and i cant discuss what i wish. you dont like it, go away, click the red X and go outside.

wtf was that the official discord or some unofficial ones... you should not be banned for asking about character build but if it really did happen it's time to quit or just head to pso world for a better Q/A section.

SEGA/PSO2 have no official discord. But if you are getting banned everywhere.... perhaps not the full story was told and some self reflection is needed.

@FerventPond3601 thank you thats actually what i did and like here, its much better without someone coming in out of nowhere and trying to censor you online for no reason

Have you considered logging off the internet?

@Nuebot have you considered not inhaling oxygen?

@Kwars01 said in my experience of the discord community of PSO:

@Nuebot have you considered not inhaling oxygen?

This thread doesn't paint a very compelling argument for your case.

Hence my story of begin accused of offering irl money for an item set on the arkslayer discord last year when I ASKED HOW MUCH ROSETTA FOR. teh NIGHTMARE ARMOR SET then these sockpuppets crawl out of nowhere and BAN you. fuck discord has a huge adhd problem and needs to make it harder this bullshit to abuse their users. thank god im never paying for nitro

Hiya, leader of the Arks-Layer discord here. This is the only mention of Nightmare Armor on our entire server:

KCUBjwE[1].png

Unfortunately, since discord has deleted your account (which, along with this thread, doesn't exactly paint you in a good light), I can't really tell you if you were ever banned or why. You continued talking for a bit after this so I can tell you that we didn't just nuke you out of nowhere (which is something we only do in severe cases - We usually warn, temp, then perm with some leeway depending).

If you remember your original username, including the numbers, I'd be happy to look that information up for you.

Gets scolded for dropping f-bombs on people. Replies "f you."

Holy lol

willing to when sega gets their act together and sells it for AC and doesnt artifically lock everything behind timegates, like bungie does, another thing that killed destiny 2 and is slowly killing pso2

i dont see any scenario on where pso2 "gets killed" because of that....you dont even consider to say "and might kill pso2" you say "it is killing pso2" as if you got proof and inargueable facts behind that statement...just because you are unhappy that you couldn grab a single fashion doesn mean the whole game is being killed...and regarding the "targetted f bombs" you showed in your screen that you are throwing fbombs without much else communication...not trying to talk to the person who has been writing you nor trying to defend yourself in any way other than saying "fuck you"...if i was him i would have banned you 1 day before you joined the server....even more you throw "fuck you" on him and instantly block the user...then come on forum and trashtalk the server as if you are the victim here

I'm going out on a limb here and guess that ban was deserved. Not sure what ADHD has to do with it either.

Oh yeah Enigma... You were in a bunch of content creator discords and started to insult and death threat left and right. I'm not sure which PSO2 discord you are referring to, however. There's a bunch. alt text

But seems like you had it coming, just try to relax. I know life can be frustrating and stuff and it's not always easy but you deal with humans. Just take the lesson and start over and don't be afraid of being better as a person, OP.

Sure encountering jerks happens but just brush it off and move on. You'll find your home eventually.