Make Bonus Keys Stack?

it would be great if they did! could just renew/refresh the expire date. would be incredibly useful. yes please!

might be asking too much, i get it. i suppose the only downside to this would be, if one expired then they all expire. if possible, could just make it a diminishing value. so, they don't all expire at once.

well, i think it would be great if SEGA could make these stack. or even just say they don't count in our inventory. or give them a new inventory, or something.

This would be really nice. I honestly have no idea why they don't stack 😕 I'd guess it's due to the expiration date, but even then, why do they expire in the first place?

true enough... it doesn't make sense that they expire. could be something else all together there... no expiration and is stacking.

ALSO, they should probably be categorized the same as Extreme Passes. that being a Material item.

^ convenience changes are always much appreciated

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY @Princesse-Jen @JuggernautGTX you can exchange 5 expired keys in the swap shop for a fresh tokyo gold key. the exp gained is only slightly lower for 5 tokyo silvers to one gold. more importantly, this lets you save all your keys for PSO2 day boosts on the second of each month, which yields significantly more exp

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY It's can't Stack . Because It's have "Time Limit" and It can 'Expire',If you need it to be 'Stack' , You must accept "All those Stack Key will have Same Expire Time Limit too."

@lily-rain said in Make Bonus Keys Stack?:

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY @Princesse-Jen @JuggernautGTX you can exchange 5 expired keys in the swap shop for a fresh tokyo gold key. the exp gained is only slightly lower for 5 tokyo silvers to one gold. more importantly, this lets you save all your keys for PSO2 day boosts on the second of each month, which yields significantly more exp

@CandyHaiyang said in Make Bonus Keys Stack?:

@BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY It's can't Stack . Because It's have "Time Limit" and It can 'Expire',If you need it to be 'Stack' , You must accept "All those Stack Key will have Same Expire Time Limit too."

well jp had (most probably) a time limit on keys so you cannot stack on them indefinitely for when new classes come out - given their long life plan it does make sense - but for our verison of the game were we get new content every 2 months it just doesn make sense to set a timer on keys hence not making them stackable - so a removal of the timer on keys and making them stackable makes perfect sense for the global version of the game - and is in the end just a convenient change

This post is deleted!

@Princesse-Jen said in Make Bonus Keys Stack?:

why do they expire in the first place?

They expire in JP. I know, I had some bonus quest tickets.

@lily-rain said in Make Bonus Keys Stack?:

this lets you save all your keys for PSO2 day boosts

This person knows what's going on. However, it's a shame item drop boosts don't work on Bonus quests. (Because bonus quests have a fixed drop pool.)

@JuggernautGTX said in Make Bonus Keys Stack?:

and is in the end just a convenient change

to be clear, i don't disagree with the suggestion. they do take up a lot of space, particularly on EN which lacks pso2es storage. i'm just offering information wrt expired keys that the other users don't seem to know about

for sure good to know about the ability to exchange. tons of thanks there. that is useful, because i have just been tossing keys even when not expired. i don't always have much time to play games, and mostly have like less than a hour per day... if even that.

i suppose another idea could be to simply allow the exchange of keys for some useful goodies. expired or otherwise.

in the end i still feel it is kind of a waste, because the exchange mentioned is yet for another key that will also expire.

that could also be part of another idea... allow the exchange of multiple keys that are, or are not, expired for a key that won't expire and can stack.

but just to bring this one back up again... it would be great if, at the very least, they keys went to the materials tab of the inventory. it seems reasonable. they have pretty much the same usage scenario as Extreme Passes and Advanced Capsules. i don't see any reason to not have them categorized as materials.

Yes, please make Keys stack, or at least make them Materials. Then, make all the Augmentation, Enhancement, Crafting, and Pet items into Materials. Also, make clothes, Weapon Camos, and PA/Tech Discs stack.