Question regarding the times of the Persona Dancing live shows

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/p3dandp5ddancing

So regarding this event, what timezone is used for the times shown in the article? U.S? Japan? Im in France. If theses happen in the midlle of the night for us, then oof. 😧

All times are in west coast US pacific time (PDT/PST)

@Nexthehedgehog yes that one, if you use UTC time standard like 90% of the world just remember that is always -8, however this only applies to the schedules the other news they are posting are being in -3 UTC

@Jamesmor said in Question regarding the times of the Persona Dancing live shows:

the other news they are posting are being in -3 UTC

It's timezone of your browser (for example, I see time in the other news in UTC+9). But in tables it's always PDT (I think, it's hard to make dynamic time in tables)

@Jamesmor said in Question regarding the times of the Persona Dancing live shows:

if you use UTC time standard like 90% of the world just remember that is always -8

Now PDT is UTC-7 because of Daylight Saving Time.

@RyuuM said in Question regarding the times of the Persona Dancing live shows:

It's timezone of your browser (for example, I see time in the other news in UTC+9). But in tables it's always PDT (I think, it's hard to make dynamic time in tables)

ok I didn't notice they changed most of the stuff in the site to sensitive case however is not the hour of the browser is the hour of the machine, your browser only replicates the fuse hour your machine has

The schedule seems a bit off. There should have been a concert 30 minutes ago, but nothing was there in the Shopping plaza. There were just some people doing dance emotes in the area where the concerts normally take place. This was on Ship 1. I didn't get in until around 6:35PM PDT, though, but they are supposed to be around 10 minutes, according to the schedule.

@Ragnawind There was one at the scheduled time, it's just that these Persona concerts are less than five minutes long and they have no encore function.

@Ragnawind said in Question regarding the times of the Persona Dancing live shows:

The schedule seems a bit off. There should have been a concert 30 minutes ago, but nothing was there in the Shopping plaza. There were just some people doing dance emotes in the area where the concerts normally take place. This was on Ship 1. I didn't get in until around 6:35PM PDT, though, but they are supposed to be around 10 minutes, according to the schedule.

Yes, these shows are very short. If you were 5 minutes late you probably just barely missed it.

I managed to list the times of the Atlantic/Eastern Time period in my thread which is simply 3 hours ahead: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7168/the-morgana-apocalypse-persona-concert-schedules-in-both-time-zones/5

I think my times are pretty accurate in those kinds of time zones. But I don't know the time is like in the different timezones.

I think that they need to adjust it to make it so its at least 5 More minutes before. Casue I was there for a concert that was supposed to start at 6:30 and I waited.. I even asked my alliance , I was told then It was over 10 Minutes ago, so that means thats -10 Minutes from the actual schedule so instead of showing up at 6:30 I should of arrived at 6:20 to catch the concert.

Thank you all for the info.