The Morgana Apocalypse (+ Persona Concert Schedules In Both Time Zones)

Long story short, wouldn't it be fun if a lot of us who has the Morgana costume (and Teddy and Jack Frost if you want to) dress up as him to mess around and promote the concert this Saturday Afternoon or just this Saturday?

Here's the link to Persona Concert schedules for the rest of the week and I'll translate them for the Eastern/Atlantic Time people like me: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/p3dandp5ddancing

Thursday:
2:30PM(PDT) | 5:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert, 6:30PM(PDT) | 9:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert

Friday: 10:30AM(PDT) | 1:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert, 7:30PM(PDT) | 10:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert

Saturday:
9:30AM(PDT) | 12:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert, 3:30PM(PDT) | 6:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert, 6:30PM(PDT) | 9:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert, 8:30PM(PDT) | 11:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert

Sunday:
10:30AM(PDT) | 1:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert, 2:30PM(PDT) | 5:30PM(PDT) P3 Concert, 5:30PM(PDT) | 8:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert, 7:30PM(PDT) | 10:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert

Monday:
9:30AM(PDT) | 12:30PM(ADT) P5 Concert, 8:30PM(PDT) |11:30PM(ADT) P3 Concert

Basically I kinda wanted the same thing that I sometimes see in VR chat videos like Alpharad's Bernie, or is it Ernie, Gang .where there's a huge group of the same character running and messing with people and try to convince others to join. But since I know how annoying that really would be in PSO2, just simply wearing the Morgana costume all day while you play the game should be just enough.
Not to mention not a lot of people will probably know about the Persona Concert Schedules, especially since despite how active this forum is I don't think that many people go to this forum, so this might be a good way to promote them when they're about to show up as well as mention that simply being present in both of these concerts just once are the only way to get the Morgana costume since it's non tradable and non sellable.

Oh yeah, I just remember that the description for Morgana's costume can only be worn by male avatars [Edit: but that's just a typo for the costume's description as evidence shown in Jamesmor's post below, actually anyone can wear it], but it doesn't have to be just Morgana it could be Teddy's Costume and the Jack Frost one too, even though I'm asking for Morgana specifically that doesn't mean that each SMT/Persona character can't get in on their own version of a Character Apocalypse.] You could probably do alot of fun things with these three costumes like any other costume, like posing for a mock gang war picture between the 3 of them or something. Anyway, I'm just asking at that Saturday that alot of us should wear these costumes on this day and tell the curious about the concerts to get them, at least for the Morgana one. We got like today and tomorrow to get it, but it's not like I have a huge prize or something so it shouldn't be that urgent, it's just simply a fun thing to do to help promote the series a little better. Have fun!

Oh yeah, I just remember that Morgana's costume can only be worn by male avatars and the same could be said for the Teddy Costume

I just saw someone using the Morgana costume and then changed to a original outfit in the Quest lobby and it was a girl, so thank goodness.

@Guilrel said in The Morgana Apocalypse (+ Persona Concert Schedules In Both Time Zones):

Oh yeah, I just remember that Morgana's costume can only be worn by male avatars

nope it can be worn by anyone, the description is wrong, I even made a funny post about it yesterday

@Nexthehedgehog said in The Morgana Apocalypse (+ Persona Concert Schedules In Both Time Zones):

Oh yeah, I just remember that Morgana's costume can only be worn by male avatars and the same could be said for the Teddy Costume

I just saw someone using the Morgana costume and then changed to a original outfit in the Quest lobby and it was a girl, so thank goodness.

@Jamesmor said in The Morgana Apocalypse (+ Persona Concert Schedules In Both Time Zones):

@Guilrel said in The Morgana Apocalypse (+ Persona Concert Schedules In Both Time Zones):

Oh yeah, I just remember that Morgana's costume can only be worn by male avatars

nope it can be worn by anyone, the description is wrong, I even made a funny post about it yesterday

Alright then, just let me edit this part...

And if that's true, then... I guess nothing changes. It just that it means more people could wear it and that means there could be more Morganas, but if anyone want to be something else related to the SMT/Persona series then that's fine too. I just want a whole bunch of people to dress up as them, mostly Morgana.

@Guilrel if you want a proof then here it is pso20200812_193534_000.jpg that one is my main character that is female and you can see the Cute Hoodie is highlighted to me that is a outerwear for females only

@Jamesmor Okay I'll definitely change what I wrote about the costume earlier now. This is also proof of the typo and sadly, the state affairs in regarding item description, which to be honest is something that they'll probably have to fix later, but it's still annoying for players that they'll get the wrong idea about how certain items work. Thank you for the evidence.

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone about this idea and the schedule for the concerts which you need to view both to get the Morgana costume. I would've done it earlier today but I overslept and woke up close to today's P5 Concert and I couldn't make a post about it. Anyway The P3 Concert is about to happen soon around 2 hours from now at 7:30PM for PDT but at 10:30PM at the Eastern/Atlantic time zoners aka ADT, I guess (for ADT's name), and it will repeat again tomorrow morning at 9:30AM for PDT and 12:30PM for ADT.

As a reminder, this whole apocalypse thing is to promote the first P5 concert of the day is at 3:30PM at PDT and 6:30PM at ADT just by wearing the Morgana costume (or other SMT/Persona mascot costume if you want) and letting the curious know about the schedule when they ask. Nothing too complicated, just something fun and helpful to do for the day if you want to.

Just to make sure I don't over sleep again and miss the first Concert of the day again, I'll use the time that I just got up to post one final reminder, since the schedule is still in the first post of this thread. In PDT at 9:30AM (but 12:30PM at ADT) the Persona 3 Concert will start and then the two concerts will alternate twice for the rest of the day of the.. day where there will be slightly a bit more people in Morgana costumes than usual as a small promotion to the rest of the concerts.

That's... pretty much it, I'll probably won't be get back to this thread in a while. but as another reason for bumping this thread, is that at the very least, I help remind people of the Concert schedules if they're one of the people who only got a tab open for Urgent Quest only but never knew about the concerts because they just came out at the start of this week. Not to mention they'll get star gems from watching them.

Oh yeah, I have a question about the concerts too: If you don't participate in the minigame will you be able to see the best results of all the characters dancing or will it only just stick to one character for the entire run? I'm thinking of just watching the first concert from a distance or TV to see what happens when I don't because it says that the game will add more of them if the performance goes well but I'm not sure if this is instanced or a group thing, I don't want to screw other people up if the latter is true. But this is something I'm going to do once and be a part of it for the rest of the concerts. Anyway, I hope today goes well for everyone.