let us purchase previous battle pass seasons with sg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqGg_hoN_g 343 got it right and its SO WORTH BUYING THE WHOLE THING for $40 since you can go back to every season starting at the beginning and working your way up with season points.

sucks cause the current pass sucks with no cool armor and i want to buy the zelsuis suit in last seasons battle pass and i had no idea about it since i joined last week during the steam launch.

Like some of my alliance members pointed out, sometimes things from Mission passes from seasons before gets re-added again, so i think it's just wait and see really... Mission Passes are a thing of the Global Version, not JP version, so i guess it'll need some time.

They will most likely do renwenal mission passes they already did 1 where you could get the 1st mission pass rewards again they could do it again for the rest

@ComplexZeru said in let us purchase previous battle pass seasons with sg:

they already did 1 where you could get the 1st mission pass rewards again

Some of them. If you wanted both Zamlord and Zelsius you were still screwed. It's the only time in the history of Mission Pass players weren't allowed to "get them all" as the announcement cheerfully lied.

So no, they have not "did 1". They've did part of 1 and we still need the rest.

They've rereleased some content, so I'm sure we'll get another chance at some things in the future. At least I hope so.

@ComplexZeru renenewal passes?

Renewal was basically it had some of the past mission pass stuff it was basically the 1st one so they should do do over mission pass even if it wasn't most it had what people wanted and getting 35 tier you had a chance to double dip for those cosmetics so you can get for all characters if it was hair/ accessories

@ComplexZeru tbh i just care about the zelsuis suit and recoloring it now that i have a good helmet piece for it

@ComplexZeru said in let us purchase previous battle pass seasons with sg:

even if it wasn't most it had what people wanted and getting 35 tier you had a chance to double dip for those cosmetics

Incorrect. Season 5 tiers 31-35 only had options to claim a second copy of various cosmetics that debuted in Season 5. They did not have anything from Season 1.