PVP Hacker

@pso2blah Katherine, M.Delta(Bellion) and Lufaraia aren't hackers. They are great players that have the most experience in pvp so far for NA. along with 3rd place(think his name is gothic)

@Bellion actually streams if you're interested in watchin his gameplay 😛

@Tri-Edge said in PVP Hacker:

@pso2blah Katherine, M.Delta(Bellion) and Lufaraia aren't hackers. They are great players that have the most experience in pvp so far for NA. along with 3rd place(think his name is gothic)

@Bellion actually streams if you're interested in watchin his gameplay 😛

Cool!

Yeah no witch hunting in this forum should be a rule (It could very well already be)

I actually think quite a lot of the top ranking players are actually just gonna be really good players who know the intricacies of the pvp system I am still in A rank so I can't personally vouch as if I have played against them but I personally believe that if a Hacker starts popping up in Legend rank often we are gonna certainly hear a lot about it (Just like we have with SAM).

@pso2blah said in PVP Hacker:

Also speaking of hackers i'm pretty sure Bellion and Lufaraia are hacking too I've run into them a few times and felt like bs dying to them again, inf pp and all but probably no or low speed. There isnt a way they can legit be 3k and 7k!!!! points over the 3rd place and below. Very obvious

cmon bro, at least do a google search of the name before jumping to down that rabbit hole. bell has played the game for years, of course he's destroying people on NA PVP

It fun but I suck at PvP......but I enjoy it when I do get that kill. Not trying to be the best just famous!

PSO2 PvP is not an e-sport, it doesn't have the greatest netcode, it is just a tacked-on time killer. Sometimes its lag, sometimes its latency ... Rarely is it a hacker ... I repeat you are not going to get E-Sport netcode quality out of SEGA in this mode, they only threw it in there on a kind of because. It wasn't super popular in Japan either.

They are sitting in lobby of 901 acting like it's not them, has other hackers from leaderboards defending him

Go there and report or if you are on SHIP 2 search for Player ID "Katherine" and report from there. This person ruined a lot of people's nights.

alt text

alt text

https://reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/ian1hv/battle_arena_cheating_footage/ literally Katherine

i dont see any ID showing that its the person you are talking about...that could be just anybody? its like pointing on a piece of meat saying "that is literally tomatoes" got any proof of somebody who been in a team with the person you are talking about? showing the ID and video footage about him "hacking" ?

They are sitting in lobby of 901 acting like it's not them, has other hackers from leaderboards defending him

Go there and report or if you are on SHIP 2 search for Player ID "Katherine" and report from there. This person ruined a lot of people's nights.

alt text

alt text

Alright, wrong Katherine in the image there this is another reason why Witch Hunting is bad Mmkay?

The person who ran into the Katherine hacker said the Player ID was completely different to the Hacker.

alt text

alt text

Afraid this ain't your traditional MMO that name locks you if someone else has the name so the player ID must be paid attention to since it seems like there is two people with an identical name in this case you described and I am inclined to agree with others that the one that came on the forums that they vouch for is innocent with the other person using the name to taint that person's name.

Lol yup exactly right. Lol I watched him fly across the map & kill the other team repeatedly in their spawn. Hence my 0 kills.

@Albus-Rabbit said in PVP Hacker:

alt text

alt text

Alright, wrong Katherine in the image there this is another reason why Witch Hunting is bad Mmkay?

The person who ran into the Katherine hacker said the Player ID was completely different to the Hacker.

Correct.

Ran into "Sam/Katherine" last night in back to back matches. After being in their party the second time, used the players partied with (or whatever it is called) to get ID/Name to create a ticket on. Don't recall it exactly as I didn't screen shot just copy pastedd into ticket, but I do recall that that number isn't the same.

Curious now if that players partied with would include those on the other team.