PVP Hacker

Well, my condolences for having to experience that bullshit. The accused in that video is 100% cheating, there is no room for doubt if you have played the game mode enough. I've seen a cheater flying across the map, and moving while using final nemesis with infinite pp a week ago. Thankfully, no other cheaters so far.

At least this is informative....learning what is what. Thank you all!

@Anarchy-Marine said in PVP Hacker:

@Reilet For starters, that's AOE, and happens on both flame rods, and the AOE, or area of effect on the talis. Secondly there is a pre-game bonus, that halves your health, and sets pp consumption to 1, when activated. He was a glass cannon. That fast walking, isn't faster than yours if you payed attention. It is latency between his connection, and the server, and you are viewing the end result. Third, your team is not as coordinated in their efforts as the opposing team, as you all kept blindly rushing in with out a plan of attack. They locked down the area, and proceeded to hold it.

A real hacker, would have had a God mode of some kind, to go with it, and you wouldn't have been able to damage him, let alone kill him. And as I saw in the video, he died a few times.

Edit: After someone pointed out a heals that I missed, I'm now in agreement with your origional assessment of the match, and have decided to simply edit my post, in the hopes that you read all the replies that followed, as to understand why I had my original belief. Context is everything.

Actually what I saw! No hacking just better guild team involvement. No more no less!

@RainGnyu gotta look pretty close, showed a few of the other legend rank players this clip and they knew it was hacks

@Tri-Edge said in PVP Hacker:

@RainGnyu gotta look pretty close, showed a few of the other legend rank players this clip and they knew it was hacks

Ok .......maybe you are right. I just take it as they have to cheat to win. Fooling themselves and lying to the community for a brief moment of dopamine.

@RainGnyu true, not sure how it's handled on Sega's side of things for na tho, hopefully we won't have to run into hackers too often

thats no "lag" or anything thats 100% cheating...super fast in combat movement (faster than normal running speed even while in combat) and spamming ablities like no tomorrow...i hate getting rods but if i get one and spam foie i run out of PP pretty fast and hes literally spamming the shit out of it and obviously took heal over pp

First time poster and PSO2 player since the end of JP Episode 3 here and I gotta say you are correct on the Rappy's speed he is using Speed hax but with the PP part it is somewhat hard to prove since casting frenzy exists and the OP is not at or near the Rappy's position all the time so that unfortunately cannot be proved easily though (Read this next part before saying something about me defending him) I feel he is using a hax for Unlimited PP since with one hax usually another is used too.

@Bellion finally someone else had the same experience i did, minus all the bullishit gaslighters earlier on in this thread popping out of the woodwork to try and silence me with 'oh that didnt happen lolz" and all that other bullshit

@YagyuChan said in PVP Hacker:

First time poster and PSO2 player since the end of JP Episode 3 here and I gotta say you are correct on the Rappy's speed he is using Speed hax but with the PP part it is somewhat hard to prove since casting frenzy exists and the OP is not at or near the Rappy's position all the time so that unfortunately cannot be proved easily though (Read this next part before saying something about me defending him) I feel he is using a hax for Unlimited PP since with one hax usually another is used too.

About the PP part being hard to prove - it's easy to prove, for one he uses the heal so he can't have the PP skill and for another he doesn't have a chunk of his health bar unhealable (visible red on the bar)

@GamerKillance said in PVP Hacker:

Looked like the heal ability you get. Can heal 4 times during one game for max hp.

He is more than healing, he is moving at a constant sprint speed (even while casting) and using PP based skills more times than should be possible, he either found a way to access all items at once (exploiting) or hacking.

just ran into the hacker thats in your vid lol. yeah his name is SAM in game

I ran into another hacker ingame too, his name is Katherine

run into cross map hackers and somehow kill them at the same time

Also speaking of hackers i'm pretty sure Bellion and Lufaraia are hacking too I've run into them a few times and felt like bs dying to them again, inf pp and all but probably no or low speed. There isnt a way they can legit be 3k and 7k!!!! points over the 3rd place and below. Very obvious

Just throwing it out there, it's good to keep track of names but you probably shouldn't post them on the boards. Send them in a report if you can.