PVP Hacker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQ5sAQGsRE

I enjoy not being able to report hackers in pvp since you don't know their name.

This is actually the first hacker I've seen in PVP. How about you all?

I don't think so yet but I have had people kill me through walls. That's probably just a game issue though. Can't say I'm surprised when the top prizes are big SG rewards. Hopefully they at least let us report them.

@Zenny said in PVP Hacker:

had people kill me through walls. That's probably just a game issue though.

That one is just normal, something hard to avoid when the server has players from all over the globe in a game client primarily meant for PVE content with client sided hits to monsters. The Rappy in OP's vid on the other hand is obviously up to some shenanigans.

Yup, that's one super fast Rappy. but lawlz at the blue team guy in all those red glowy accessories, made me think he was an enemy at first.

Watched more of the video, still see enemy players movements to be choppy at times - doesn't seem like much improvement over playing overseas on JP PvP.

@Reilet said in PVP Hacker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQ5sAQGsRE

I enjoy not being able to report hackers in pvp since you don't know their name.

This is actually the first hacker I've seen in PVP. How about you all?

this is why you dont play pvp in mmos. these are ALL YOUR "higher level" players. which will just make you feel terrible when in reality no matter how good you get, youll still get aimbotted and shot through walls and one shot just like in destiny 2.

theres simply not enough reason to play as its all or nothing, losers in matches dont get anything . so why bother?

Whose the hacker in the video? All i see is lag with that rappy. That's a very common thing. I've been hit with foie behind a wall or a sword like 20 feet in front of me. It happens.

@Reilet For starters, that's AOE, and happens on both flame rods, and the AOE, or area of effect on the talis. Secondly there is a pre-game bonus, that halves your health, and sets pp consumption to 1, when activated. He was a glass cannon. That fast walking, isn't faster than yours if you payed attention. It is latency between his connection, and the server, and you are viewing the end result. Third, your team is not as coordinated in their efforts as the opposing team, as you all kept blindly rushing in with out a plan of attack. They locked down the area, and proceeded to hold it.

A real hacker, would have had a God mode of some kind, to go with it, and you wouldn't have been able to damage him, let alone kill him. And as I saw in the video, he died a few times.

Edit: After someone pointed out a heals that I missed, I'm now in agreement with your origional assessment of the match, and have decided to simply edit my post, in the hopes that you read all the replies that followed, as to understand why I had my original belief. Context is everything.

@Anarchy-Marine trials of osiris hackers dont use god mode, they just respawn constantly, and since this is in the hero engine, the same swtor hacks apply here with always crits and stunlocking which killed pvp in that game.

@Kwars01 Stunlocking is a mechanic of the game, and usually requires you to hit your target. I've personally done it in PvP, and I'm on a console. I've seen plenty of hackers and cheaters in my time, through people who uploaded videos on them, and this simply isn't that.

@Kwars01 said in PVP Hacker:

@Anarchy-Marine trials of osiris hackers dont use god mode, they just respawn constantly, and since this is in the hero engine, the same swtor hacks apply here with always crits and stunlocking which killed pvp in that game.

This game is not made in hero engine

@Anarchy-Marine said in PVP Hacker:

@Reilet For starters, that's AOE, and happens on both flame rods, and the AOE, or area of effect on the talis. Secondly there is a pre-game bonus, that halves your health, and sets pp consumption to 1, when activated. He was a glass cannon. That fast walking, isn't faster than yours if you payed attention. It is latency between his connection, and the server, and you are viewing the end result. Third, your team is not as coordinated in their efforts as the opposing team, as you all kept blindly rushing in with out a plan of attack. They locked down the area, and proceeded to hold it.

A real hacker, would have had a God mode of some kind, to go with it, and you wouldn't have been able to damage him, let alone kill him. And as I saw in the video, he died a few times.

Mate the PA to 1 cost puts you at 75% health and lasts 20 seconds plus puts an aura around you, you can see him crapping out Foie constantly when he has the rod regardless of that. He absolutely also is speed hacking and the game on your end will show him warping around due your client not being able to interpret that. The reason why you wouldn't use god mod is so people on the edge of not fulling understanding the mechanics of this can brush it off as him being a laggy player instead.

This post is deleted!

@Anarchy-Marine lmao and thats why no one wants to play with you or anyone like you with that bullshit mindset of "oh its not a problem unless its fucking me in the assdirectly, otherwise YOUR VERY REAL FRUSTRATIONS AND ISSUES DONT EXIST"

yet you hypocrites are the first ones to call for bans and nerfs when someone finally manages to kick your ass back ONCE in pvp.

#fuck destiny 2 hunter mains

What kind of drugs are you on? Who in the hell said I mained a hunter back when I played destiny 2? I played Warlock. Besides, what does that have to do with the conversation?

@Anarchy-Marine said in PVP Hacker:

@Anarchy-Marine lmao and thats why no one wants to play with you or anyone like you with that bullshit mindset of "oh its not a problem unless its fucking me in the assdirectly, otherwise YOUR VERY REAL FRUSTRATIONS AND ISSUES DONT EXIST"

yet you hypocrites are the first ones to call for bans and nerfs when someone finally manages to kick your ass back ONCE in pvp.

#fuck destiny 2 hunter mains

What kind of drugs are you on? Who in the hell said I maimed a hunter back when I played destiny 2? I played Warlock. Besides, what does that have to do with the conversation?

Based on his post history he's probably schizophrenic or something, I wouldn't pay him any mind 🙂

@Vashzaron I've played plenty of matches with people who moved just like that, and I kicked their a*ses. I just had to account for latency, and figure out where they would be, ahead of where they were.

It's not speed hacking, because my brother and I played on the same connection, and on his end, he said it looked like I was dashing, and moving faster.