Maybe a pay system to remove the censorship and individualized the experience!

Maybe those who want to remove the censorship should pay for it to personalize there experience. Maybe they can set up a pay system that unlocks the censorship? That way it can individualized the experience!

First, this isn't the suggestions forum.

Second, why should people have to pay to access content that was originally in the game to begin with? This would more likely than not piss people off to hide censored content behind a paywall. This would be seen as a cash grab. Remember that the global version is already on thin ice in this regard with the AC packs and the SG Scratch.

@Archetype-Luna said in Maybe a pay system to remove the censorship and individualized the experience!:

Second, why should people have to pay to access content that was originally in the game to begin with? This would more likely than not piss people off to hide censored content behind a paywall. This would be seen as a cash grab. Remember that the global version is already on thin ice in this regard with the AC packs and the SG Scratch.

Ok then how about those who want the censorship be allowed to pay for it. I would want the censorship and would pay for it!

@RainGnyu said in Maybe a pay system to remove the censorship and individualized the experience!:

@Archetype-Luna said in Maybe a pay system to remove the censorship and individualized the experience!:

Ok then how about those who want the censorship be allowed to pay for it. I would want the censorship and would pay for it!

Why does there even have to be payment to begin with?

Also, you can literally just manually skip said story scenes if you do not want to see them. There is no need to go through a convoluted process with it.

Posted this in my own thread in response to you, but I'll post it here as well for more visibility.

What they could do is have 2 entirely different clients, one without censorship and one with censorship. The one with censorship would merely have to automatically scale up/down player characters to fit the height restrictions and use generic costumes in place of censored ones for the players using the client in order to achieve crossplay with the non censored version. Whereas, the non censored version would just be the base port of the JP version before all the censorship occurs.

Edit: And no, I dont think people should have to pay extra for this.