Any plans for a Switch port?

@Leonkh99 said in Any plans for a Switch port?:

To add things into perspective on how unlikely it is for this version of PSO2 to release outside of Japan... this setup is not just used by PSO2 but also Resident Evil VII and Assasin's Creed Odyssey on Switch as well as mobile Final Fantasy XIII and X.... all these titles from companies bigger than SEGA and yet these titles are Japan-only.

This is a good point. I am hoping for a port but I have not seen any games in the US streamed like the ones in JP.

I am not sure how you'll log in for XBOX Live in Playstation/Switch. I doubt it'll happen at this point.

@MEGAF1UX said in Any plans for a Switch port?:

@IndefinateArdem said in Any plans for a Switch port?:

Alas, Retro-Bit doesn't have wireless Dreamcast controllers yet.

i mean.. dreamcast controllers werent THAT good. definitely an important stepping stone, but the xbox controllers are SO much better.

The Dreamcast controller was slightly better than the n64 just because that thing had an actual good joystick but the controller itself is way too big.

Let them fix this PC release before they think of launching it on anything else lol

@Dracoco1214 The main Dreamcast controller issue was the stupid idea of putting the wire towards us lmfao

For me it's ok! Because I learned that I should be happy with what I got and not complain. Because the way I see it is that if we change it it could cause more problems and then it becomes harder. Like I said I am happy that I am playing it on my Super SNES PC. I got the game and I am happy.

@Ark said in Any plans for a Switch port?:

@Leonkh99 said in Any plans for a Switch port?:

To add things into perspective on how unlikely it is for this version of PSO2 to release outside of Japan... this setup is not just used by PSO2 but also Resident Evil VII and Assasin's Creed Odyssey on Switch as well as mobile Final Fantasy XIII and X.... all these titles from companies bigger than SEGA and yet these titles are Japan-only.

This is a good point. I am hoping for a port but I have not seen any games in the US streamed like the ones in JP.

Some games are now starting to be streamed. This could be a good thing for PSO2 CLOUD Global! 👍 😊

It feels like it's more of a territory feud against Microsoft and see how much Nintendo is willing to pay for them to ease a bit on the contract.

You can always run Pso2 on your own PC or any external server and simply stream it to your switch. This works with all kinds of devices like Nvidia shield, tablets, smartphones and it doesn't really matter if you are at home or at a friends house as long as your internet connection isn't complete garbage. If we are talking 30fps then you can expect 1 frame delay, for 60fps make it 2.