The battle arena completely disappointed me

I want to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the battle arena. I did not play on the Japanese server and expected that in the arena it would be possible to fight with other players, testing my fighting and affixing skills. I did not appear there for a long time, creating the best assembly of armor and weapons, as well as gaining experience up to 80/80, creating crafting temporary abilities and the like. What was my disappointment when I came to the arena and I was deprived of my level, all skills, weapons and armor, as well as class. In general, summing up, the battle arena is a complete dislike.

Ok?

And people would complain of P2W if affixes came into actual PvP. It's bad for other reasons, but sounds like you were expecting your whale affixes and gear to carry you LOL

@Loona said in The battle arena completely disappointed me:

Ok? And people would complain of P2W if affixes came into actual PvP. It's bad for other reasons, but sounds like you were expecting your whale affixes and gear to carry you LOL

Yes, I think the skills to do good affixes are very important in the game.

@Vundar9115 , the Battle Arena is as it is in the Japanese verison. Things are set up the way they are for balancing reasons... on top of class balances being constantly changed around for PVE, to have it account for PVP as well would be hell as well and simple things as having the right race + class combination could give you a huge advantage over others.

The Battle Mode present in Phantasy Star Online 2 is on-par with what the franchise had seen before throughout Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Phantasy Star Online (of which, the devs themselves said they didn't even want to have a Battle Mode initially, bringing up that the game's balancing doesn't account for it)

How about Phantasy Star Pod Racing!! I'd break away from the core game for some of that action! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Hmm.... Photon Cars? Or even better... make the Photon Chair Races LEGIT!?

This post is deleted!

I don't understand why it was impossible to make an separate arena where you are in your armor and with your weapons, as well as in your class. Why make an archer out of a ranger and so on. I don't know how to run with a sword, my business is lead ...

@Leonkh99 said in The battle arena completely disappointed me:

@KnightHarb1nger Hmm.... Photon Cars? Or even better... make the Photon Chair Races LEGIT!?

Racing on chairs, it would be very cool ... And so that you can tune your chair, add nitrogen to the photons )

@Vundar9115 said in The battle arena completely disappointed me:

I don't understand why it was impossible to make an separate arena where you are in your armor and with your weapons, as well as in your class. Why make an archer out of a ranger and so on. I don't know how to run with a sword, my business is lead ...

@Leonkh99 said in The battle arena completely disappointed me:

Racing on chairs, it would be very cool ... And so that you can tune your chair, add nitrogen to the photons )

Yes, I approve of this message.

😸

o/ =^.^=

PVP is done as it is to not become a total shitfest more than it already is. Imagine if you could use Wired Lances or didn't have current PVP changes like Gunner's Weapon actions costing PP and losing vertical height.

Because if PvP wasn't the way it was, Bow and Rifle users would dominate from range and everyone would use RNG augments... Like???

@Loona said in The battle arena completely disappointed me:

Ok?

And people would complain of P2W if affixes came into actual PvP. It's bad for other reasons, but sounds like you were expecting your whale affixes and gear to carry you LOL

did not know that. arena may be worth trying with a level playing field against those that know secret tricks and exploits most people dont.