Can't write in japanese, game refuse to send message

My friend and I are unable to communicate with the PSO2 chat. Written text is not sent. Only romaji works, but it's not easy to write only in this way: kono bagu wa zankokudesu

Sorry I'm not native english speaker, this game is japanese

unfortunately this version is coded to use alphanumeric keyboards so Katakana or Kanji won't work because the coding to read something outside of the common alphanumeric is not in the lines of the game, I believe the same happens to other types of keyboards but can't confirm it because I don't have then to try out.

I tried also with an alfphanumeric keyboard, I have EU keyboard and JP keyboard, both can't send japanese texts on chat

@chrnodroid @Jamesmor is right, PSO2 NA doesn't support Japanese. Try English, that works fantastic! (Edit: I realized I can't call it PSO2 NA anymore, huh? What is it now? Well, whatever it is, it doesn't support Japanese.)

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Can't write in japanese, game refuse to send message:

@chrnodroid @Jamesmor is right, PSO2 NA doesn't support Japanese. Try English, that works fantastic! (Edit: I realized I can't call it PSO2 NA anymore, huh? What is it now? Well, whatever it is, it doesn't support Japanese.)

Your answare has no sense, sorry.

Anyway, I have found some Japanese players who succeed to write in Japanese without problems in the PSO2 chat (Steam version), but they have not been able to tell me how, they do not know.

I think they can let us write in Japanese.

17-08-2020_00-44-43-2rfgjoe4.jpg

To let us choose the in-game language and not to let us use it in the chat is a pretty hilarious (but very common) situation in this game 😛

@Fiona-Respha

I have the game in full japanese