keeping up with other classes

I always wind up falling behind hunters and most other classes in dungeons. especially in jp when melee classes are zip zooming across the arena in less than 5 seconds a floor. thus , NOT GIVING YOU XP BECAUSE OF THESE SPEEDRUNNING ANTISOCIAL BOTS when theyre on the next floor after wiping everything in less than 10 seconds, thus not giving you any xp to level or getting kills to count for your client orders. how can you keep up with them with rangers slow movement speed?

How does one zip zoom in general. I've seen players and/or bots do it too. Thought it was some Gunblade PA (Photon Art) but didn't see one that fit the desc.

When you say arena do you mean the Battle Arena or more the ARKS Sub-Quests/Expeditions and such? If the latter and if I were experiencing that issue as well. I'd not only limit my party to friends but also password lock it so its only you and your AIs. Fwiw.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger lol i was referring to urgent quest farming in jp but its on NA too just to a far lesser extent and its just ive seen it more on magic and melee classes than ranged

@Kwars01 said in keeping up with other classes:

@KnightHarb1nger lol i was referring to urgent quest farming in jp but its on NA too just to a far lesser extent and its just ive seen it more on magic and melee classes than ranged

Ah okie! My bad. ;~)

On the note of the quick traveling method though. Do you know what or how one can achieve that. What PA or palette configs are required etc.?

Thank you.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger idk actually, was banned from the arkslayer discord and most of the popular ones by banhappy mods. literally posting the same stuff i posted here. and once banned for asking that same question. Dont join the discords, the forums here are much better and not ran by tyrant weebs who need their ego knocked down a few kilos.

is anything i posted in my history BAN WORTHY without even a chance to explain or defend myself?

Was accused of offering irl money for an armor set as i wanted to make a character like a neptunia goddess noire, that didnt have an official gacha for her yet there was a collab.

the nightmare armor set coming with ep5 phantom classes. and was accused of offerign irl money when i said HOW MUCH MESETA and was banned without question from the tweaker discord with teh hunhelpful UNTRANSLATED jp wiki back in NOV 2019 when i fisrt played pso2 for the first time on JP.

EN has been an overall less ban happy experience with actual forum moderators and not the manchildren "modsrators, owners, and admins" of discord servers and reddit in general.

Rangers can use the Gunslash PA Kickdance Dash (JPN: Regenschlag) or the Launcher PA Rocket Rodeo Zero (JPN: Rodeo Drive Type-0) to quick travel.

Definitely understand and appreciate your sentiments @Kwars01. I have had my seeming explainable difficulties with various person(s)/group(s) in my life. All we can do is move forward away and/or without. And agreed this forum does seem to quite tolerant of the various styles of communication. ;~)

@AndrlCh said in keeping up with other classes:

Rangers can use the Gunslash PA Kickdance Dash (JPN: Regenschlag) or the Launcher PA Rocket Rodeo Zero (JPN: Rodeo Drive Type-0) to quick travel.

Hmm.. ..I'll definitely give Gunslash PA Kickdance Dash another, if not first, look. Having definitely tried/tested Rocket Rodeo for my Main of Mains Launcher Ranger. It lacks that certain straight lineness. ;~) But hopefully that other one is more that way and only that way. So to speak.

Thank you guys!

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger It has to be the Crafted version of Rocket Rodeo, Rocket Rodeo Zero. RRZ is a hold PA that slowly drains PP as you fly through the air with pretty good directional control.

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-MGqCgN6E

@AndrlCh said in keeping up with other classes:

@KnightHarb1nger It has to be the Crafted version of Rocket Rodeo, Rocket Rodeo Zero. RRZ is a hold PA that slowly drains PP as you fly through the air with pretty good directional control.

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-MGqCgN6E

ah yes, now i can fufill my dream of becoming an ICBM 😊

i still prefer the gunslash kickdance dash because i feel its faster than RRZ albeit slightly.

also RRZ look ridiculous as hell lol since my launcher is kinda small (forgot the name) and i set my cast as tall as i can, it look so off when it "ride" the launcher lol