Why i will not be buying a season pass or spending money on this game

if they adopted 343 industries season pass approach, i may spend money on this as they allow you to UNLOCK ANY SEASONS REWARDS starting at the beginning tier for each previous season and let you pick and choose from all seasons according to the tier you unlocked for each individual season. thus no fomo and bitter angry newbies leaving like I am. no sg locked items, none of that, jsut BAN players who exploit it and patch the exploits in the weekly matienence like EVERY OTHER MMO THAT HAS EVER EXISTED, thats all

Fuck this "fomo artificially time gated bullshit" seriously. theres NO reason to sub to this games abusive practices when i care about the fashion endgame more than anything in an mmo. ITS DIGITAL and theres NO REASON for time gating cosmetic items in a game besides holiday themed items. some people cant spend 24/7 on a game to grind all that in less than a 2 week "seasonal" period even if they would want to.

This fomo is insane as the last season zelsuis suit is unobatinable for me when i joined after the steam release and was already too late to get the cool rewards for last season when this season has nothing i want to buy.

I wish I could gift you the Zelsuis suit, but they don't allow for mission pass items to be tradeable. I don't even use it and I think I have it 4 times. 😞 Things will come back though.

@ERICK001BC i appreciate your sentiment. i know theres some weird thing here that unlocks items for your account using them twice here. but this is unacceptable and worse than destiny 2's lack of trading all together since theres literally just an artificial bullshit "excuse" for us to not be allowed to do what we please with waht we paid irl $$$ for. this is literally the only mmo with a frustrating to use player market "search" that doesnt find anything. ever. which is a shame cuase the game is fun to play but not worth playing after i got my HEV suit at about lvl 55 on my main and i cant dress up my female alt in a cool battlesuit of her own and im stuck with he default dress, which i cool in its own right

@Kwars01 I get it, trading is one of the ways the community can be closer together and actually benefit from it. The way the market is, it is very cut throat. If trading was enabled without all the work arounds, things would be a lot nicer. What ship are you currently on, maybe I can give you something that is similar to what you are looking for? And if not on the same ship maybe someone out there can lend a hand or something. Best way to move forward with negative aspects in a game is to not be part of the problems. We have to beat this negativity with a big ass postivity stick.

Not that it makes it less weird and bad, but as long as you know exactly what you're looking for, you can type the full name into the market window and still see items you don't have in your item name cache. It's only the partial match's autocomplete that's messed up.

The reliance on FOMO is pretty bad too, but I guess they just figured they'd make more money by using it. As for mission passes that terminate prior to the steam release, hopefully if enough people complain they'll do a few re-introductions like they just did for the stuff xbox had access to before PC release. But I wouldn't be surprised if they just said "PC players could've played on the MS store if they wanted" and shrugged their shoulders.

@ERICK001BC im on ship 2 with m ysteam acct, which i didnt bother linking to this acct because it would involve reinstallign thsi game and my xbox acct only had a lvl20 somethign cast while my steam acct has my lvl 50+ characters i made last week

@Akonyl yeah, i appreciate that you didnt invalidate me like most other online communities do these days. pso2 has a good community. which is another thing that frustrates me about begin artificially gated from joining the fashion community and going for the looks i like, let alone being able to dye items, which is odd we cant do that here since a lot of these sets would benefit from it and dyes/salon passes would sell more from them

@Kwars01 said in Why i will not be buying a season pass or spending money on this game:

@ERICK001BC im on ship 2 with m ysteam acct, which i didnt bother linking to this acct because it would involve reinstallign thsi game and my xbox acct only had a lvl20 somethign cast while my steam acct has my lvl 50+ characters i made last week

😞 I am on Ship 1 sadly. But I am sure someone out there will be able to help you out. I think one of the older female suits looked a lot like the Zelius one. It was one of the older one before the dragon stuff that released. I don't remember if it was an outwear or basewar though?

@ERICK001BC honestlly i could make a new character and go to ship 1 if it meant i could have somehting similar to zelsuis. no point in grinding just to look terrible while doing it on ship 2 which has been pretty antisocial and quiet so far, but not the worst expeience as joining random parties has been a positive experience. just dont talk in gen chat on the fleet. and ill always have my hev suit on my acct there

Well your more than welcome. I think I may have the one that looks similar, I will have to check my stuff. But even if I don't My alliance is always very helpful and we would be more than glad to have you with us. Look Up Shadow Cross on the forum. I have a great group of players and we always try and help each other out. Also if by any miracle they allow mission pass trading, you can bet I would give you the zelius. It's Quanas dragon outfit right? Yeah I don't think i ever used it.

@ERICK001BC will work for me. will try joining the alliance first

@Akonyl said in Why i will not be buying a season pass or spending money on this game:

hopefully if enough people complain they'll do a few re-introductions like they just did for the stuff xbox had access to before PC release.

They only did that for season 1, and they fudged that by only allowing us to get half of the items so no PC player has been able to get the full content of seasons 1 or 2, or even 3 without spending Star Gems in the first two weeks and only really story to give any SG back then.

Realistically they still need to give us season 1 again so PC players can get the stuff we were forced to sacrifice last month (also the Rose Saber camo that never reappeared in the first place), all of season 2, and tiers 24+ of season 3. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to extend that to seasons 4 and 5 afterwards for pre-Steam.

On one hand, why shouldn't stuff be exclusive to the people who have been here day 1 with all the problems Microsoft had, on the other hand I do wish all or most items were tradeable and it sucks ass of you wanted a certain outfit but are likely never to get it. That shit sucks also when the item appears in the fresh finds shop and you weren't able to login that day lol

Uh.. wait a sec., I was able to unlock the previous season with a gold pass ticket and obtained all those rewards anyways. So , uh.. yeah.. there is that.

I can get almost all of my tier missions done in one day, in under four hours. Even if you had to work a nine to five job, full time, in the time you play the game to unwind, doing just two tier missions a day, you can clear every pass, and still have time left over to get to the thirty fifth tier on the pass. It's all about time management, and what you choose to do with said time. I can't help you with previous passes.