Allowing SG items to be tradable

@Tri-Edge said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

@Bloody-Zypher-0 why'd you tag me xD

Sorry dropped my phone and it just posted....ignore me lol

Let me think ab- No.

Ya that pop singer outfit was tradable by mistake. Market wise its worth 500m-1B now lol.

@Kwars01 said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

basically the NA playermarket is pretty sparse rn

Not even a little bit, especially when we get new stuff every few weeks.

@Shirokami07 fuck off troll

@Ephemiel and?

Jp gets new stuff weekly...

from what ive seen. Over time the Fresh finds will eventually rotate back in on itself with the same outfits eventually. SAdly the pc launch missed out on the Jyan Do ( Wrights outfit) Which i want like no other x.x

But the reason it gets buggy sometimes is because our version is manually updating it mostly with outfits from AC Scratches so its coding comes out normally to AC outfits to be trade able. but again this is all conjecture.

@Ketsu tbh all they needed to do was localize the game to the culture here. just translation and change anything that most western cultures wouldnt understand and be too lazy to google why some things are the way they are in the JP version. (but thats not the NA staff's fault)

no idea why companies these days make things 10 times harder than they need to be.

literally couldve asked the tweaker team to come aboard and copy paste their work with some solid fixes and upgrades and no one wouldve minded it.

@Ephemiel and?

Jp gets new stuff weekly...

You literally just admitted why it's never sparse and why it will never be.

@Ephemiel your mental gymnastics make no sense

Jp is not NA

@Ephemiel your mental gymnastics make no sense

Jp is not NA

Don't reflect there.

If you say JP gets stuff weekly, just imagine how much we'll get overall when we're supposed to catch up to them by the end of the year.

The amount of SG stuff is pretty overwhelming and it sucks to miss out, but at the same time it doesn't really bother me. The outfits are fun, but the game isn't purely a fashion show for me so it's fine if I don't get everything. Honestly the less I compare things to JP, the more fun I have and I'm able to appreciate NA for what it is. Just my two cents.

@ApollosAmour meh, i play for fashion at the end of the day. but unlike swtor theres an actual endgame here but idk about higher level quests

@ApollosAmour said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

The amount of SG stuff is pretty overwhelming and it sucks to miss out, but at the same time it doesn't really bother me. The outfits are fun, but the game isn't purely a fashion show for me so it's fine if I don't get everything. Honestly the less I compare things to JP, the more fun I have and I'm able to appreciate NA for what it is. Just my two cents.

gotta agree with that...there is still stuff missing for me in the SG scratch and i dont really wanna do another 40 pull but no reason to enjoy the game less because of it...there is so much different and cool stuff still coming and at the end of the day you cant wear all of it