Allowing SG items to be tradable

basically the NA playermarket is pretty sparse rn, i missed out on the zelsuis female suit last season as i just started playing when steam pso2 came out and now i cant buy it on the playermarket and am SOL. please fix this and ill sub/ buy the season pass and many more like me will do the same to support the game

SG items aren't tradable in Japan so they won't be here, well except when they mess up the fresh finds and end with some of then being tradable

@Jamesmor when i see [persona] repentant for sale i will be happy. but no one wants to use a sonic head or yellow megaphones as 90% of the fashion endgame "playermarket" when all the cool stuff is no longer obtainable via in game means

I just wish Mission pass Items where tradeable. I don't even care if I can't put them in the market but at least gift them to friends/family/alliance memebers. 😞

@ERICK001BC Star wars the old republic may be up your alley with a better outfit system and being more new player friendly with enough endgame content to keep you coming back with EVERYTHING being on the player market and not having to type in specific item names for everything in the player market, which has deterred me from using the PSO2 market since, just parts of the item names in SWTOR are needed and you may even find other cool items you didnt know existed for making your character look cool in SWTOR, which is also f2p but subbing there actually gives you things like all dlc expansions for subbing once, you get them all permanently. none of the sg 500 types of currency and confusing and frustrating to use player market limitations nad bullshit AND you can sell things on the market for free there. theres a non sub credit cap of 1 mil creds but you can just sub for 1 month at a time and be good to get anythin you want i nthe game with in game credits.

@Kwars01 said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

@ERICK001BC Star wars the old republic may be up your alley with a better outfit system and being more new player friendly wuith enough endgame content to keep you coming back with EVERYTHING being on the player market and not having to type in specific item names for everything in the player market, which has deterred me from using the PSO2 market since, just parts of the item names in SWTOR are needed and you may even find other cool items you didnt know existed for making your character look cool in SWTOR, which is also f2p but subbing there actually gives you things like all dlc expansions for subbing once, you get them all permanently

I played it before and know it's goodness. Honestly I play a lot of Warframe, and Love the market system there. If I want to help out people, giving items is easy as can be. Plus the community is less toxic with the devs being one of the better I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. All in all Sega and PSO has been getting better, Mostly in due to the great Moderators we have. In all honestly most of the things we have now is because of them. It is just a matter of time.

@ERICK001BC id help you out on setele shan server on SWTOR sometime. been a part time mats supplier to make my creds.

just wish i could get a zelsuis suit from somewhere and the in game boss drops save XP, made irrelevant compared to vendor items for stat boosts.

This game has a lot of good armor and fashion. it jus frustrates newbies liek me to no end and DEINCENTIVIZES US TO SPEND ANY MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE if we cannot buy stuff we want from the "fresh finds".

If i really wanted to make my character half naked, id go play an h game, not an mmo.

i mean this is also the mmo without a collections tab and the wiki does not show all the armor in game, just like swtor's collectiosn doesnt show all the kell dragon armor sets and every world drop in their collections tab.

It does suck you missed out on the zelsius outfit but there are a good amount of outfits that make female chars look bad ass. Hell even some of the starter outfits look sick. A couple of the PvP outfits from the shop look badass, Dragnier ou's are decent but better on males. I'd go through the previous scratches on the announcements and see if you can get some of those. Raisin Hubris(I think the name is) looks dope and I rocked it over the zelsius until the newest scratch hit. Alot of the older outfits have little to no demand so are usually super cheap on the player shops

@Tri-Edge said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

Hell even some of the starter outfits look sick.

I am quite found of the Thousand Rim outfit; it is my favorite female starter outfit. The body armor body paint pairs with it quite nicely.

alt text

I find myself going back to it time to time when I want to wear something less like modern outfits. Though I do spruce it up with some accessories. I found the effector head piece to work rather well with it and the wrist is not bulk so the red ring can go there quite nicely. The effector wristguards can also look nice with it.

@ERICK001BC said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

Honestly I play a lot of Warframe, and Love the market system there. If I want to help out people, giving items is easy as can be. Plus the community is less toxic with the devs being one of the better I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

ya i love to help people as well...was it warframe through tradeable cards (wich been like the most important thing) or "crafting" (as in building up guild)....or in ff14 in every new update to craft stuff for ppl....or help collect items to build ships....even in other guilds where i had friends - that was the most fun to me....i must say that the pso2 community is "abit" more cancer....ok ff14 has its cancer people too (if you look at all the "we only allow healer who deal a shit ton of dps" talk) i have the feel that sega tries - but cant make all the people happy...and when people arent 100% happy they immediately shittalk the company as i have seen a couple times....and no i dont mean suggestions i mean actual shittalk

to be on topic...its easy to abuse the SG system if items were tradeable...heck things would go worse if they were wich is exactly why they are not tradeable and will never be...unless they remove the f2p aspect of it - then yes it will be tradeable

@JuggernautGTX said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

@ERICK001BC said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

Honestly I play a lot of Warframe, and Love the market system there. If I want to help out people, giving items is easy as can be. Plus the community is less toxic with the devs being one of the better I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

ya i love to help people as well...was it warframe through tradeable cards (wich been like the most important thing) or "crafting" (as in building up guild)....or in ff14 in every new update to craft stuff for ppl....or help collect items to build ships....even in other guilds where i had friends - that was the most fun to me....i must say that the pso2 community is "abit" more cancer....ok ff14 has its cancer people too (if you look at all the "we only allow healer who deal a shit ton of dps" talk) i have the feel that sega tries - but cant make all the people happy...and when people arent 100% happy they immediately shittalk the company as i have seen a couple times....and no i dont mean suggestions i mean actual shittalk

to be on topic...its easy to abuse the SG system if items were tradeable...heck things would go worse if they were wich is exactly why they are not tradeable and will never be...unless they remove the f2p aspect of it - then yes it will be tradeable

I think one of the biggest reasons why it is easy for people to get uppity is because there is a lack of communication between the global servers and Sega. This is one of the reasons why I want a unified service for NGS (especially when it is being released globally simultaneously). Communicating with your players goes a long way, especially when you look at how FFXIV does it.

Also, side note, to be fair on the FFXIV healer dps deal, healers kind of end up standing around doing nothing if they don't DPS. I guess if the tank is bad, they have to heal more, but as someone who primary plays tank in FFXIV and also does healing in easier content, there isn't too much of an excuse to not do some DPS.

@Archetype-Luna said in Allowing SG items to be tradable:

Also, side note, to be fair on the FFXIV healer dps deal, healers kind of end up standing around doing nothing if they don't DPS. I guess if the tank is bad, they have to heal more, but as someone who primary plays tank in FFXIV and also does healing in easier content, there isn't too much of an excuse to not do some DPS.

the talks are mainly about hardcore levels of new content tho rather than easier levels...and about "groups" not letting "healer in" who dont dps 24/7...its ok to ask for that and to kick people who are not doing what is asked before the raid starts...i played healer myself in a well organized group of our guild and never run into issues like "having to heal all the time" just to migate area wide dmg or tank busters as anything else is "dodgeable" and most of the time you dont have to heal

It sure does suck when people don't let you play how you want to play. If there is a specific way they want to play, that is what parties are for. Healers are always super important, from Trinity in Warframe, to Mercy in Overwatch. There will always be haters who only care about DPS. But with support comes buffs and negative effects on enemies. I have cheesed so many games because I played smart not harder. And for most of the time I can understand the fustration.

As for mission pass, I think the sg would actually benefit the market, because more items will be in market and you can trade, gift, and if you don't want to pay price you can either farm/buy sg or the mission pass.

@Bloody-Zypher-0 why'd you tag me xD