UQ Schedule Overhaul

Just make it a simple easy to read 24 hour daily schedule. What will happen each hour. As It Is right now we have UQ's showing up that don't even appear on the schedule.

UQs showing up that don't appear on the schedule are normal. As they say, there will be unsceduled UQs occuring at RANDOM when a scheduled UQ isn't set to take place during specific timeframes. It is the same way on JP, as well, and it has been that way for 8 years over there.

Yeah I get that... That's why I called It an "Overhaul"...

nope, any attempt at improvement in information is immediately shut down as NA/global can do no wrong.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5633/urgent-and-event-schedules

The whole reason why it can't be specific down to the hour is it would not allow enough time to Load or should I say, Que a UQ in that is in an unscheduled time slot. It makes sense that that the blank areas are left blank for this purpose, a random UQ will then show up, Because it is the one that it already loaded and ready to go. At least thats my whole take on this, I could be wrong about it, but its my perception why its not that way.

@HarmlessSyan said in UQ Schedule Overhaul:

nope, any attempt at improvement in information is immediately shut down as NA/global can do no wrong.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5633/urgent-and-event-schedules

All announcments can be checked on the official HP. Heck, you even get ingame breakdown on all things new after each maintenance.... What do you want more? Should someone from Sega call you on the phone and tell it to you personally?

To OP, all UQ and concerts are listed in the announcments section. Only the random UQ arent listed and cant be listed. So everything is perfectly fine and transparent and announced.I really dont see whats to complain or to be done better here.

@DDDDLife If the random UQ system is the same as on the JPN server, then random UQs are determined an hour before they appear.

What would be nice is if we had some sort of app (cough-PSO2es-cough) or site notification that gives us the alert for the UQ when it is determined.

@AndrlCh said in UQ Schedule Overhaul:

@DDDDLife If the random UQ system is the same as on the JPN server, then random UQs are determined an hour before they appear.

What would be nice is if we had some sort of app (cough-PSO2es-cough) or site notification that gives us the alert for the UQ when it is determined.

You could get the Scheduled alerts on Discord like, Phantasy Star Fleet that has scheduled alerts.

UQ is a PSO thing from what I've been told. It's a shit method, but trigger quests are a sloppy band-aid fix to UQ.

Sorry but there's nothing wrong with the UQ system. If you have issues with it just add the alerts for it from fleet discord to your discord.

@Scerms77 I gave example of what I asked for in the thread.

One single page that you can bookmark that always shows the current UQ schedule, concerts, along with any campaigns going on. Instead of going to the main page either have to go through the menus every time or look through huge list of blog posts to find the current UQ schedule page (for 2 weeks before a new page is made) and then read through the what... 12(?) different blog post pages on the top page to see what campaigns are actually going on.

It ain't new, it's something that JP provide their playerbase already.