Morgana suit?

So I saw someone running around in a Morgana suit. Not a mag device, but the player IN the suit. I see no mention of it anywhere. Anybody knows about this?

As a sort of collector of these suits, it wouldn't make a bad addition to my wardrobe.

@ZorokiHanuke I think it is a title reward for attending one of the Persona concerts.

oh? cool. hopefully I will be able to see this again Thanks.

you need to attend both concerts to get the title, also 20 SG

That two timing cousin of mine.. * grins*

Is it a one time concert? Or would it happen as long as the scratch ticket is up?

I've heard the performers are in town for at least this week. 🙂

@GM-Deynger 😄 thank you so much!

Good info. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.Though there's no mention of these concerts on the schedule in the site. Wonder if that's intentional?

@ZorokiHanuke said in Morgana suit?:

Good info. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.Though there's no mention of these concerts on the schedule in the site. Wonder if that's intentional?

The schedule came out before the collab was announced.; they likely did not want to spoil the collab.

That being said, we should probably get a new version of the schedule with the Persona concerts, now that the persona collab has been released.

@Archetype-Luna said in Morgana suit?:

@ZorokiHanuke said in Morgana suit?:

The schedule came out before the collab was announced.; they likely did not want to spoil the collab.

That being said, we should probably get a new version of the schedule with the Persona concerts, now that the persona collab has been released.

Yeah. The current schedule has only a single Quna concert for Monday

Oh, So that's it? Have to attend 2 concerts? No wonder I haven't gotten anything. xD

@DDDDLife You have to watch the two different concerts. You get only one title if you watch two of the same concert.