Concerts

I know you guys didn't want to spoil the Persona stuff. But is there a point in not updating the current schedule? Now we have to leave the game open 24/7 so we don't miss out on the sg/title/outfit.

Are they even having the concerts before the next schedule update? I doubt it will and that it will most likely be added after next maintenance, personally. I think the Vocaloid collab was the same way, releasing the AC scratch and then the converts with the maintenance.

@Ragnawind there has been reports of people in Morgana suits, that's a title reward for attending Persona Concerts

and

@GM-Deynger said in Morgana suit?:

I've heard the performers are in town for at least this week. 🙂

@Ragnawind the collabs from P3D and P5D are happening but they are not in the schedule in the site however I attended both concerts so they are happening

Now there is a special schedule for the Persona concerts: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/p3dandp5ddancing

What?!

GMs, some of us are doing your Battle Arena campaign! We don't get told about these unscheduled surprise concerts!!

Please think this through and tell us when they'll be!

Edit: Okay, they just did about an hour ago, after two of the concerts had already passed.

You know I used to think the whole communication thing was minor and mostly caused by the constant failure to tell us the schedule for the last Tuesday in a cycle, but maybe this is a more ingrained problem.

I'm also assuming the gifts are one per account?

@ZorokiHanuke said in Concerts:

I'm also assuming the gifts are one per account?

The costume is account-bound.

@Starkadhr Ohm yes, all usually are. I just meant if we could get a copy per character attending these concerts. As in 3 characters, 3 sets of gifts. I seriously doubt it though, since it's tied to titles and those are achieved once per account.

Anyway. I went to the latest concert and it was.... Lemme describe in one sentence.

70's tunes, qte dancing, and an androgynous boy with actual anime cel shading and outlines.

tl:dr, we need clel shading on this game.... on all of it.

Makoto model is just from Persona 3 with no cel shading, PSO2 engine can't handle the cel shading they use in Persona 5 and P3DM and P5DS