I thought there was no censorship on outfits...

@chrnodroid It still is quite a minor censorship and doesn't stick out too much; the resulting outcome is still revealing, just now as much.

@Studiopxssy said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

there are already censored outfits. the default female cast basewear has added coverings in the crotch and boob area that aren't there in JP. doesn't make a whole lot of sense cause you still have to use an innerwear with it. they in fact fused the innerwear with the basewear.

I'll be the unpopular opinion here, but I actually like the current in game one, not because it's censored but because at least to me it makes more sense as a piece of clothing. If only we could recolor them or get different color variants.

so censorship after all? I hope that people will wake up and finally get loud so that sega cancels this shit censorship

@ZorokiHanuke said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

there are already censored outfits. the default female cast basewear has added coverings in the crotch and boob area that aren't there in JP. doesn't make a whole lot of sense cause you still have to use an innerwear with it. they in fact fused the innerwear with the basewear.

I'll be the unpopular opinion here, but I actually like the current in game one, not because it's censored but because at least to me it makes more sense as a piece of clothing. If only we could recolor them or get different color variants.

I think the point of the smart innerwear is for the innerwear to conflict as little as possible with other layered wear if the user doesn't have any other innerwear that would do so. It just has the unfortunate side effect of not pairing well with basewear that are designed to work with innerwear.

@Archetype-Luna said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

@ZorokiHanuke said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

I think the point of the smart innerwear is for the innerwear to conflict as little as possible with other layered wear if the user doesn't have any other innerwear that would do so. It just has the unfortunate side effect of not pairing well with basewear that are designed to work with innerwear.

Yeah, I feel that the current inner/base/out wear system was an attempt at giving people more control of their looks, while making it easy for the content creator to manage it. But apparently the idea didn't get passed 100% to the outfit design team, and we get outfits that in the end found themselves with some kind of censor when being moved to other regions. As for outfit combinations making sense or not, that's not for me to dictate outside of my own opinions. As with my input in other threads, I do have a certain view on things, but I admit others also have different views, and that's not different in the case combining things like base and innerwears here..

@ZorokiHanuke I'm talking more about how the base innerwear can obscure some of the details of the basewear. Take the Eville Amalti set for example:

This is with its own innerwear. alt text

This is with the default innerwear. alt text

Notice how some details of the basewear are lost or obscured by the default innerwear? The smart innerwear would not have this issue. Like I believe it is situations like this that the smart innerwear is designed for.

@Archetype-Luna I saw some of those examples. I have a few myself, and indeed in some instances, the so called smart inner wear would "fix" the issues. That innerwear also fixes the fact that not everyone will end up with the required innerwear for certain basewear due to scratch being scratch and that whole thing (IF only they gave base and inner as a single set in a box, that'd be nice). And that's why I refer to the whole system as something along the right idea, but not fully realized in a way that would cover all kinds of looks and outfits. It's a case of "almost there but not quite there yet."

@Archetype-Luna I'm starting to understand why people were upset about there being no smart innerwear

Where is my minisuit!

Wait we are missing minisuit ?

@Banned said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

Wait we are missing minisuit ?

You just got banned on your alt account, and you just made another called banned? Really....

IP ban and call it a day. Wouldn't be the first time GM IP banned people.

Lock all threads as well. Only way to deal with the necroed threads.

@Zeke said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

IP ban and call it a day. Wouldn't be the first time GM IP banned people.

Not even sure this person can be IP banned. I'm pretty sure it's that Globarilla dude (think that's how his user name was spelled, he was that guy with the gorilla ID calling people a pedo the other day) and I'm pretty sure he is also that Paladin, Pookie, etc, with multiple alt accounts from before. It's same MO, fits the trolling shtick from before. Right down to the crap memes, and calling random users sick just because they like to have a short character. Only thing missing is a YouTube link, to some weird video of the fetish they bookmarked. That, and they have changed to some cringe tactic of pretending they support the removal of minimum height restriction, and are making every attempt to make it look gross.

Get more ball SEGA, and release those minisuit!