I thought there was no censorship on outfits...

...but some people claim that they are not in the game, and will never be added.

School Swimwear http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/School-Swimwear.png

Jersey S Swimwear http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Jersey-S-Swimwear.png

Both are part of the summer event, but they are missing. Right? I can't find them anywhere on NA. Please help me, I was going to improve my lookbook with these outfits, I must have them.

SEGA has not warned users about this. And I would feel scammed if they were really missing because I wasted my time.

Cordially.

@chrnodroid I've noticed that some swimsuits are showing up in the fresh finds shop, so it's possible that was the plan from the start. Those specific swimsuits, may show up there as well.

@Anarchy-Marine I really hope so, with all these censorship news I'm getting nervous. SEGA had said that PSO2 NA would receive all the contents of the JP. I trusted SEGA, and decided to play the NA version via Steam, I have been playing on JP for 8 years.

news-CRM-Header-Small-04987.png

More like all the bullshit. Gotta love false advertising at its finest! I knew this was going to be a load of crap as soon as this tagline was brought up when it was announced it was coming over "As is".

They must fix everything, otherwise people leave the game and play JP instead.

One thing to keep in mind is that "All the content", meant gameplay related to the story and exploration, and the like. It was never intended to mean all the cosmetics, too. The main issue with cosmetics is stuff like licensing and even localization.

this again? the school swimsuit is from a different AC ticket not the summer ticket, they didn't censored anything because it was never part of the summer ticket.

@Ragnawind Problem is, they never specified it.

And even now cutscenes were cut which are part of the content tbh.

They didn't even have the courtesy to tell us that they would get cut.

And that my friend is breaking the advertisement law as one section FORCES you to tell if you cut content.

@Ragnawind said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

One thing to keep in mind is that "All the content", meant gameplay related to the story and exploration, and the like. It was never intended to mean all the cosmetics, too. The main issue with cosmetics is stuff like licensing and even localization.

Capture (1).png

Oh yeah, for sure that's totally what it meant when they first splashed that on the NA reveal at the Xbox showcase. But of course you and your dumb ass hot take can't even see that the freaking road map is a giant ass lie.

Io swimsuit on the UQ is one of those ones, so it means it is on the game, we just need to wait it to appear (Fresh finds/AC Scratch tickets), don't worry about that for now. @chrnodroid

@chrnodroid as many people have noted, that outfit is part of a different AC Scratch Ticket. Do not mistake content not yet released as censorship.

@Lintaur , with all due respect... the roadmap seems to focus 'content' on anything BUT outfits and such. We all knew from day one that there were outfits that wouldn't even be able to make it due to licensing restrictions. Maybe they should have used different phrasing but I always took it to mean that it wouldn't be far behind the JP version... PSU being years behind its Japanese version is still something that people hold a grudge on, especially when Sega repeated the same mistake with the SEA version.

@GuardianWorld said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

Io swimsuit on the UQ is one of those ones, so it means it is on the game, we just need to wait it to appear (Fresh finds/AC Scratch tickets), don't worry about that for now. @chrnodroid

@Leonkh99 said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

@chrnodroid as many people have noted, that outfit is part of a different AC Scratch Ticket. Do not mistake content not yet released as censorship.

Thanks for reassuring me. I will wait patiently for those outfits. My goal is to reconstruct the character I have on the JP on NA. 😊

@Lintaur said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

@Ragnawind said in I thought there was no censorship on outfits...:

Capture (1).png

Oh yeah, for sure that's totally what it meant when they first splashed that on the NA reveal at the Xbox showcase. But of course you and your dumb ass hot take can't even see that the freaking road map is a giant ass lie.

Someone is a little cranky, do you need your bottle and blanket? Maybe a bed time story?

Can't imagine getting pissed off by logic LOL. You got your expectations broken, "All the Content" should of been taken with a grain of salt. But now lil' baby boi is angery :((

there are already censored outfits. the default female cast basewear has added coverings in the crotch and boob area that aren't there in JP. doesn't make a whole lot of sense cause you still have to use an innerwear with it. they in fact fused the innerwear with the basewear. merge (3).png

this is what it looks like on JP with Smart Inner (a default innerwear everyone gets that is just genital tape) merge_2.png

I remember that innerwear. I have it on my second character on JP. This has been altered on NA? So this is censoship after all...