Ac I have purchased but never received for the 2nd time this was 100$ worth

)I just purchased 100$ worth of ac and never received I did once for 30 before submitted tickets and never got my ac or refund why is this happening I work hard and I play the game and spend money just to get it taken I don’t think this is fair please help me I have screenshots to prove if need be !

@GM-Bear @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Beemo @GM-Cinder @GM-Deynger @GM-Beppo @GM-Drogeto @GM-Fatal4866 @GM-bill

My pso name is Skrilla I’m on ship one and my Xbox name is Vick x g804

Bump for the GM's to hopefully notice.

I've made it a rule now that if i want to put AC into my account I first go to my personal quarters before just to help with possible lobby lag and I've never had this happen to me, not saying it wont but so far so good. Hoping this gets attention asap.

@GM-Bear @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Beemo @GM-Cinder @GM-Deynger @GM-Beppo @GM-Drogeto @GM-Fatal4866 @GM-bill

I’m really upset this had happened twice now @Rs-Resonate

@Vick-x-G804 omg wow im so sorry that happened man 😞 I'm really hoping they get onto this ASAP since its involving real money and they should make all money transaction error/faults a top priority.

Please someone lmk somethin

Did you make sure the email account you used to purchase the AC was the same as the email account of your PSO2 account? Did you purchase AC through steam? Its much easier.

I’ve made purchases before the same way no problem idk what is going on @CosmicDiva

I swear this gonna make me stop playing this damn game

Sorry for your loss, i buy AC in smaller transactions so its not as risky if one big transaction fails, using steam now it has a 48 hr refund system so use that instead for peace of mind.

I’m not in steam being on Xbox I didn’t really know what it was so I just stayed with ms @CosmicDiva

GMs please look into this. I've been seeing other players have the same issue as well. Its not fair for them to purchase your product even if its through xbox or steam just for them to be directed to those companies and be told theres nothing that can be done. This involves people's money that they work hard for and will look bad on you as a company since its your product being bought.

you can just do the refund by cancelling the purchase if not then enter in contact with Microsoft directly if you have the info of the transaction you can pass to then and they will analise what happened

I went thru Microsoft and sega last time they kept taking me from one to the other I got no help and the card from the first time I canceled so they wouldn’t refund...@Jamesmor

@Vick-x-G804 ignore Sega on this, you bought through MS Store so is Microsoft the one that need to fix the problem and when I said contact then directly I mean get the phone they have there and call it, one of Microsoft policies is that when someone calls then they are obligated to give a solution