Why can enemies see you if you have a # above your head?

This system is retarded it basically paints a target on your head and tells the enemy "hey stand behind this corner and you'll get a free kill on that completely unaware player you can see cause of the giant # above their head" This system makes flanking enemy teams completely impossible and rewards camping in corners waiting for unaware players.

It marks the top 3 scorer on the team so they can't just hide and hoard points.

It's intentional as the person above said

Even if you have a number on your head, people still tunnel vision and don't pay attention. Putting pressure on people will make them do worse. Just try it and see how it goes.

@PhantasyStar369 Well it intention is pointless if your hiding you aren't making points and really all this does is point out players making them easy targets to be one shot. And that alone in a PVP system were everything can 1 shot you having your position broadcasted to the whole enemy team is a retarded design. Multiple times I've had enemies teams funneling my team and spamming range an deleting us and any attempt to flank them is failed due to the stupid # broadcasting my position to the whole enemy team letting them know I'm trying to flank. Hell I've even done it my self when my team the one funneling the enemy, one person goes to flank us but I just 1 shot them cause I see them coming from a mile away thanks to the stupid giant # telling me were they are at all times.

@SonoVulpin said in Why can enemies see you if you have a # above your head?:

@PhantasyStar369 Well it intention is pointless if your hiding you aren't making points and really all this does is point out players making them easy targets to be one shot. And that alone in a PVP system were everything can 1 shot you having your position broadcasted to the whole enemy team is a retarded design. Multiple times I've had enemies teams funneling my team and spamming range an deleting us and any attempt to flank them is failed due to the stupid # broadcasting my position to the whole enemy team letting them know I'm trying to flank. Hell I've even done it my self when my team the one funneling the enemy, one person goes to flank us but I just 1 shot them cause I see them coming from a mile away thanks to the stupid giant # telling me were they are at all times.

Think of it like Mario Kart... being in the top spots you are less likely to get good attacking items. They want the others to catch up and make it interesting. It's always been this way in PSO2 and it's not changing for the West crying about changes. Nothing will change unless they want it to.

I actually like it, as it adds more of a challenge element, on top of the challenge random weapons give. If your on top of the score board, and can hold that even with the tag above your head, then you have major skill.

How about we focus on the guys who afk in matches and screw everything over?

@Hatsodoom Yeah, that is annoying. Or the guys that can't just deal with the first or even second weapon they get, and continue to try to re-roll them, thus screwing over everyone else on the team, at spawn/respawn.

That too, I try not to do that even if I suck with what's given to me. (My best is with the spear on the rainy forest map. I've straight up TF2-Spy killed half the enemy team multiple times before.)

@Hatsodoom Nah it really depends if there are other people at the spawn or not. Why would people not re-roll while they're in safety if there's no one else or maybe one or two other players? You'd rather them jump out and risk points from dying because they have a weapon they don't like? I understand there's more weapon roll things on the field too, but nothing's stopping someone from killing you while you're doing so there.

If most of their team is there and they're stealing other people's weapons that's more of an issue, but I mean more will spawn if you just wait then though.

I mean when there are several people at spawn I don't do that.