Repeated notification from Cofy about level cap raise to 80 (now 90)

When I use "Go to the Bridge" option of quick menu from my personal quarters, there always will be a notification from Cofy about the level cap raise from 75 to 80, which is suppose to be an one time only message, I guess. I personally don't mind the notification being repeated, but it makes my character immovable for a while. This is pretty annoying.

11-08-2020_15-38-53-5x51b5wj.jpg

This happens to all of my three characters. It won't happen when I use the "Go to the Bridge" command from shopping plaza or gate area. Also won't happen when I directly walk into the bridge from the gate area.

Honestly speaking, this isn't an urgent issue, I think. It's just a simple matter of being irritating for a while. And if I really want this not to happen, I can just stop direct jump to the bridge from my personal quarters.

This still happens.

Still happening. Also, she updated the notice that now she say she raised the level limit to 90, instead of 80. As an additional info, this also happens when I use quick menu jump to bridge from the alliance quarters.

Yeah, I noticed that if you fast travel to the bridge this happens and it seems the only way to avoid this is to change episode to 4 or 5 or to go in from the lobby. It is definitely annoying. I didn't realize that the button works without Cofy annoying you if you are in the lobby. I thought that you had to actually use the portal.