Persona Collabs and Kamen Rider style outfits - Heck Yes

For once, I can see this month being the best in regards to collabs.

Now I wait is Nier and Frame Arms collab.

Three of my favorite hairstyles are part of this scratch; I just hope they aren't too expensive. Then again, this may be the first scratch I actually spend on since the Aeros Face is part of the bonuses.

i'm for sure instantly buying like 60 tickets for this event. if i don't get the pieces I want I'll just buy em. need ann takamaki/makoto replica and hair styles, omg. also either a persona or morgana MAG.

edit: page wasn't loading for me, but persona 4 stuff is in here too? omg. I need Chie and Marie costume too XD.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Persona Collabs and Kamen Rider style outfits - Heck Yes:

i'm for sure instantly buying like 60 tickets for this event. if i don't get the pieces I want I'll just buy em. need ann takamaki/makoto replica and hair styles, omg. also either a persona or morgana MAG.

edit: page wasn't loading for me, but persona 4 stuff is in here too? omg. I need Chie and Marie costume too XD.

well with 60 rolls youll get 2 select tickets :3 just use those for what you want no?

They using the Tokyo timezone in the notice rather bogs me, Why they have to? 😲

EDIT: well, speaking on the scratch, will get all 6 dancing emotes 😃

@Fiona-Respha nah that's UTC - 3 in the news I know because is the same fuse hour I use and I believe it will be around 23:00 PST when they will add the tickets

Never played a Persona game, but this seems like a cool collab. On the fence about spending, though. Maybe a few tickets to sell some stuff. I could use some meseta...

Honestly, was worried was gonna be only P5 things (Sorry, not all that great, Golden caused it to jump the shark and nearly killed it for me). Now seeing P3 Aigis Replica... might just make a random CAST inspired from P3 shenanigans.

alt text

Just a heads up to everyone who is planning to roll on this scratch: It's roughly three or four scratches compressed into one. P5, 4 and 3 were seperate events in JP.

@Nuebot said in Persona Collabs and Kamen Rider style outfits - Heck Yes:

Just a heads up to everyone who is planning to roll on this scratch: It's roughly three or four scratches compressed into one. P5, 4 and 3 were seperate events in JP.

This correct for all current and future scratches as well. SEGA is doing this to catch us up on all scratch events

@Ketsu said in Persona Collabs and Kamen Rider style outfits - Heck Yes:

This correct for all current and future scratches as well. SEGA is doing this to catch us up on all scratch events

Most scratches just mix and match items, I think - I might be incorrect about the item counts. This one has a massive number of items in it. I figure people should know so they don't get bummed out about their odds about getting what they want, and this one has a ton of really good stuff.

Most scratches just mix and match items, I think - I might be incorrect about the item counts. This one has a massive number of items in it. I figure people should know so they don't get bummed out about their odds about getting what they want, and this one has a ton of really good stuff.

ive been going through every scratch that jp has gotten since 2012 and it seems the yare combining the originals and the returns of the those scratches int oteh same ones for us. I guess its a way to push more items at once and for us to get everything we want from multiple pulls.

ive been going through every scratch that jp has gotten since 2012 and it seems the yare combining the originals and the returns of the those scratches int oteh same ones for us. I guess its a way to push more items at once and for us to get everything we want from multiple pulls.

Yeah it's kind of inevitable, really. But it also sucks. I took some rolls on the scratch and didn't get a single item I want, such is the cruel fate of RNG.

Yeah it's kind of inevitable, really. But it also sucks. I took some rolls on the scratch and didn't get a single item I want, such is the cruel fate of RNG.

To be honest, I don't think it is really inevitable. They could have released multiple scratches instead of a singular large scratch and have people pick and choose which one they want to roll on. I pretty much tolerate this for AC scratches as I usually just buy what I want from the shops.

c06703cd-c47e-471b-bdd3-c582e8afa37f-image.png

i just couldn resist...yes i "lost" about 100m today for stuff but meh...i like this outfit xD