Did anyone get to crafting during the CBT?

I don't quite recall what requirements, if any, were necessary to unlock the crafting feature on JP, but for the CBT I could not find the option for it at the room terminal. I'm guessing it was like gathering, where there was a required tutorial/cutscene thing somewhere before gathering points would appear, but I never found anything of the sort wandering around the ship.

So did anyone else manage to get crafting going? Or was it perhaps disabled entirely for the CBT?

Didn't get to crafting but I harvested about 8 billion tomatoes.

Are you talking actual crafting or just making rings and food? On jp, crafting doesn't start till 7* items. And that's just breaking them for materials. I didn't see Zieg anywhere in the shopping district. He is the npc with craft beginner client orders.

He was around, they just moved him closer to the tecker and Dudu so players don't have to run all the way to his corner of the map.

@IndefinateArdem said in Did anyone get to crafting during the CBT?:

He was around, they just moved him closer to the tecker and Dudu so players don't have to run all the way to his corner of the map.

Isn't he right next to the grind shop? How much closer did they move him?

That's where he got moved to, back in the day he lived all by himself in the cul-de-sac on the other side of the stage from the FUN and badge shops.

@IndefinateArdem said in Did anyone get to crafting during the CBT?:

That's where he got moved to, back in the day he lived all by himself in the cul-de-sac on the other side of the stage from the FUN and badge shops.

Good change.

I do mean actual crafting, and while I did get PLENTY of 7* plus weapons to desynth, my actual goal was getting Type-0 PAs, which just need Level 11+ discs.

Regardless, the option itself was entirely absent from the menu. I did talk to Zieg, but he was just giving his depression dialog. So I guess it might have been story locked?

crafting was removed for closed beta. (asin from your room terminal) i checked because i wanted to modify my pa's pretty badly.

Same here, and I've also got a bank full of stuff I need to desynth once it's available. I have no space left.

MT. Wrong thread.

I did a lot of gathering to fill out my bestiary thing. But I didn't jump into crafting until I returned to the Japanese version. Loving the ability to customize some of the PAs and Techniques!