Crafting Requests and Personal Quarters Access

Hey All,

I have been taking that ye olde fresh dive into Crafting and LOVING the ever living crap out of it. Even going as far as to make a little dinky but sincere symbol art etc. in anticipation of "making my way." But then I realized I have my Personal Quarters set to Friends only. And I would rather not change that.

Am I simply out of luck in that if I want to be able to do Player Craft Requests? Or is there a setting I haven't seen yet mayhaps..?! It is only a game. But I really like the idea of keeping my PQ (Player Quarters) private or limited to Friends at the most.

Thanks. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

For Crafting Requests from people who aren't your Friends, you do have to set it to allow anyone to enter. What you can do is manually create a window of time when you have Crafting Requests open, and just switch your Quarters over to the Mini-room during that period.

@AndrlCh said in Crafting Requests and Personal Quarters Access:

For Crafting Requests from people who aren't your Friends, you do have to set it to allow anyone to enter. What you can do is manually create a window of time when you have Crafting Requests open, and just switch your Quarters over to the Mini-room during that period.

Ohhhh.. ...I was curious about that. At first I didn't fully understand about "Moving Rooms." Thought of if more as the 1st Floor vs 2nd Floor so to speak.

But if I like you said go through the effort of moving rooms to the Mini-Room or "the one not my normal one", switch the access perms to anyone, and exit the game. Then people would be able to find me for what I offered and only go to that "version" of the quarters?

o/ =^.^=

Awesome sig by the way.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Correct. Only the active version of your Quarters are what people can access; the other two layouts essentially are "locked" to other people.