Support ticket, no answer yet

Well, i sent a ticket a 3 days ago concerning the fact i forgot my password to access the personal shop, i haven't received an answer yet.

is there any other way to get it back ? seems my ticket kinda got lost : '(

Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and/or send in another support ticket. In some cases it has taken a week for them to reset the passcode.

@AndrlCh thank you, i was kinda worried, my fashion is gonna wait a lil more then haha

... 22th July... no answer till now ... 2nd ticket about 6 days ago still no answer.

If you have a Microsoft account that you used to play PSO2 (or link a Microsoft account to your steam account), you could try sending a request with that Microsoft email.

@FANtasyStarOnline i used to play from ms store, but linked to steam, my mail is the same, there's a different support on the store ?

@Mathieu Steam is too new, but they don't seem too excited about sharing user data with... well, anyone, Sega included. Microsoft is shit, but at least the user accounts work.

This post is deleted!

been a week for me. still no reply to 2nd password reset, also on steam.

Same here. Issued a ticket last sunday, still no response.

Same here but its been longer than a week now.

finally replied that they r checking for my issue, after a week. the answer fell into my gmail spam folder, check it out if u haven't any answer .. Well, i guess it will take another week before i can start trading for some frkin fashion ...

Same boat here I actually created one today wrote it down and everything after some time passed it relocked up went to enter what wrote down didn't work. Also steam here. Have like 2 tickets in for different things been about a little over a week for one of them so far.

I managed to make a hash of this myself, so I'm waiting on a reply to the ticket. Like a fool, I didn't notice the number placement shifted. Worse, turns out you can paste into the number entry box, so I could have typed it out with my keyboard. (this is how a friend of mine did it without issues) So I feel especially silly. I sent in a second request today, since I can't find a way to monitor the status of one here or on zendesk, and haven't received an email about it. So here's hoping it's just a matter of demand issues. (not great, but better that then something worse!)

@kknd If you went with a pattern that you remember, it's actually easy to get your password; the number grid when you create it is unshuffled and is in the order of a keyboard NumPad.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7051/if-you-forgot-your-passcode

Also, if you have a keyboard, you can just enter your password directly with the NumPad and ignore the in-game one altogether.