"Player Support" page on website doesn't work

I am unable to click on Player Support on pso2 website (https://support.pso2.com/). I'm playing on Steam and when i try to click on Player Support, it logs out by itself and directs back to the login page or nothing loads at all. I tried again and again via different browsers and computers, still the same.

Big same

Does anyone know what's going on? are they on vacation or something of the sort?

I managed to send two tickets to reset my 2nd password. I just decided to try again, and it worked. This is kind of offtopic but i can't view the tickets i sent. I didn't receive a ticket number either. Am i going to get a reply? Where can i check my tickets? Or should i send another?

Edit: Nevermind i am dumb. Turns out they send a mail with your ticket number to your address. Guess i will receive my reply via mail too.

I just tried to submit a ticket with Steam login and ran into the same issue. Hopefully bumping thread to see if this gets any attention.

yeah this sucks

Yeah the same here, coming back to game after not playing for a while. I had forgotten my 2nd password can't get into support to reset it