Idola Phantasy Star Saga's Pre-Reg seems to be up

Hopefully it'll get a release soon since i remember someone sharing that the beta started or starts in a few days.

@Ephemiel said in Idola Phantasy Star Saga's Pre-Reg seems to be up:

Hopefully it'll get a release soon since i remember someone sharing that the beta started or starts in a few days.

Soo you gonna post a link or what? Also I I can't wait to see how this gets a pass with its flipping womb tattoo trope but Sega's too much of a prude to keep the actual game 1:1 with Japan content wise.

That game looks so boring anyways, not interested into mobile stuff

@Lintaur well is not being handled by Sega however is not gonna be 1:1 with Japan ever because of that, still from what I saw during the beta it has tons of things to do

@Lintaur said in Idola Phantasy Star Saga's Pre-Reg seems to be up:

@Ephemiel said in Idola Phantasy Star Saga's Pre-Reg seems to be up:

Soo you gonna post a link or what? Also I I can't wait to see how this gets a pass with its flipping womb tattoo trope but Sega's too much of a prude to keep the actual game 1:1 with Japan content wise.

People really do just want everything to be given to them on a silver platter.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boltrend.idolaen&hl=en

yeah, this is being released by a company from the SEA region and its beta test was August 5 to August 10 UTC+7 hours. It seems people in NA can pre-register, but it only shows up if you do a search for it. It doesn't show up on the list of Pre-Registration games. The translation will likely be garbage, also, since the company mostly releases in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, I think it was.

Like Ragna mentioned the beta started back on the 5th. I spoke to one of the games staff members working on it and they said they're working with Sega to eventually bring it global, but there won't be any immediate link to PSO2 NA. The translation is really rough too, things like Dark Falz are "Dark Phallus" lol

@plamplight said in Idola Phantasy Star Saga's Pre-Reg seems to be up:

Dark Falz are "Dark Phallus" lol

Not the first time it's been called that. Though I suppose there is a reason why it stopped being called that.

Or well apparently this is due to romanization.