What's the current end game farm?

Title, basically.

Looking for a general direction for gear / weapon farming.

Farm Ultimate Quest for Nemesis/Slave weapon. Current top units are the Circuray pieces or when new Profound Darkness UQ drops then you can try to test your luck on those units. They drop off Anga Phandaj in any of the Ultis or if you have Rising Weapon Badge 2 you can trade them in to get one.

@Albedo said in What's the current end game farm?:

Farm Ultimate Quest for Nemesis/Slave weapon. Current top units are the Circuray pieces or when new Profound Darkness UQ drops then you can try to test your luck on those units. They drop off Anga Phandaj in any of the Ultis or if you have Rising Weapon Badge 2 you can trade them in to get one.

The new PD is already active, it's happened a few times.

So the new end game is the old end game. Basically no gear progression this patch, then. Got it. Was hoping for something to grind for since ultimate now is actually hard enough that I find myself eating dirt a couple of times, when before I was damned near invincible.

14s eggs do drop though off ulti.. That's about it plus new units off the updated PD.

@Furious said in What's the current end game farm?:

So the new end game is the old end game. Basically no gear progression this patch, then. Got it. Was hoping for something to grind for since ultimate now is actually hard enough that I find myself eating dirt a couple of times, when before I was damned near invincible.

Afaik, people have said that the nemesis/slave weapons we have (which are really NT weapons) were originally introduced in ep 5? In which case, it makes sense that they still trounce what's out, and we might be waiting a bit more until a new endgame like ult amduskia shows up (which I think is more of the same, but drops both series instead of just one).