Summarize your moment with GIFs

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Summarize your moment with GIFs:

the different team members (not on the community team) but didn't know how to refer to them other than by name, which is against the community guidelines, so I chose this approach instead. Besides, you seem like a toast kinda person!

True. I am a fan of toast. Preferably made with my own bread.

@GM-Deynger

Well I wanted to use the different team members (not on the community team) but didn't know how to refer to them other than by name, which is against the community guidelines, so I chose this approach instead.

Besides, you seem like a toast kinda person!

I was wondering what you were talking about regarding toast until I went back and re-read my edited version. Then I found a cure/confuse and we good now.

How I feel right now that I gotta wait til tomorrow 8PM (EDT) just to play PSO2: giphy (13).gif

Me trying to keep my composure after Capcom just announced a release date for the RE3 Demo: giphy (12).gif

How I feel because I was off for almost 2 and half weeks and now the Open Beta is just coming out and I have to go back to work Wednesday: giphy (15).gif

What I want to do for Wednesday but can't because I need to get paid to spent money on this game: giphy (14).gif

Me trying to figure out to play both PSO2 and RE3 Demo: giphy (11).gif

Me and the rest of NA as the servers go live: giphy (16).gif

See all you guys and gals online!

How I feel about all my drops: giphy6.gif

When my Mag is hungry: giphy (17).gif

Actual footage of me in PSO2: BriskRealisticJackal-max-1mb.gif

When I found out the Open Beta was coming, but then noticed no PC version:

alt text

Alternative:

alt text

Me right now since the PSO2 Servers are down for Maintenance : giphy4.gif

Messing around with the Character Creation and then learning the game purposely resets the height to a certain point even if you make it go lower: tenor1.gif

Waiting for PC release/beta. giphy.gif

Not a GIF, but a post I saw on the Facebook and just added names on to it.

20200301_131802.jpg

Entirely inaccurate, none of them suggested "post about rappies"

Now that things have calmed down a bit and a mini break I took in the process, it's time to continue the grind!

Actual footage of me from the future when downloading the PC Version: tumblr_inline_mfi7qiwLDg1rzjj1v540.gif

How I feel coming out the salon everytime: 183322.gif

I'ma post my 2nd best one.

alt text

Remember to join Ship 02 guys! ;D

@SamuraiCrazy said in Summarize your moment with GIFs:

Me playing on pc Waiting for NA giphy.gif Rated M.... for lack of maturity

Looks like the left boob does all the talking! ;>

alt text

As a PC player... I'll just... leave this here.

How i felt when PSO2NA was announced:

alt text

How i felt when the pc community was ignored for months and only XBOX got the beta:

alt text

When the Twitter team promised PC would miss no content and may even get into the future betas on Twitter:

alt text

After all the missed promises and current monetization model:

alt text

Nowadays, after i already resigned to how things are and know i am the one at fault for expecting any better, and deciding to just play the game casually with some friends:

alt text

@IfrianMMO After all the missed promises and current monetization model:

Aside from the ultra boost drinks you need premium for, any other issues?

Months ago, trying to get hyped, but anticipating another no-news cancelled release: Hypno Peace

After getting a PC release date:

Dance Party