Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

Explain, what is "character creation data"

go into a salon and save your profile - that is character creation data - they also added specificly that any emote or dance you had registered to your characters gonna carry over to NG - also the items wich are bound to "character creation data" like "dance xxx" carries over - just no items wich are used for grinding growth and battle

A old MMO finally brought over here only for them to announce a new title within 2 months of the game being out in NA.

It is 100% a cash grab.

now please admit that your previous statement just got dismantled - or do you have anything else to add?

Dude, look at who you're talking to, it's a troll account, you won't win this.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

6e5d073e-1ddf-4e1d-a864-58e396e488c0-image.png

can you please stop - just because you are unable to read doesn mean it applies to everyone

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

can you please stop - just because you are unable to read doesn mean it applies to everyone

Again, actually use the function before commenting on it. Thanks 🙂

Also again can you give me a source that mentions specific words Accessories/Cast Parts/Costumes/Outfits etc. or do you just have "Character Creation Data" which according to you is the data in the Salon which only includes base.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

Also again can you give me a source that mentions specific words Accessories/Cast Parts/Costumes/Outfits etc. or do you just have "Character Creation Data" which according to you is the data in the Salon which only includes base.

b8838d04-7e1b-4388-8974-fe3e98f4bb69-image.png

oh wait character creation data being saved - oh wait i can upload it on another character who shares the same race and gender and has -ALL OF THE ITEMS REGISTERED AS WELL- such as the lion hat AND THIS DATA YOU CAN USE FOR NGS now stop trolling for gods sake

So no, you actually haven't loaded a saved creation data but hey you looked it up in the manual. How ignorant....

Seriously go try it before actually spouting "Facts" about it. Put on an outfit and add some accessories then save it. Then roll a new character and load that data. Tell me what all it comes with.

oh no i have done that about a million times already - and now i have done it AGAIN because you obviously have no clue about it or are simply trolling with misinformation - yes you can LOAD your saved DATA even onto another character IF HE HAS THE SAME REGISTERED DATA and if he SHARES THE SAME GENDER AND RACE

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

b8838d04-7e1b-4388-8974-fe3e98f4bb69-image.png

oh wait character creation data being saved - oh wait i can upload it on another character who shares the same race and gender and has -ALL OF THE ITEMS REGISTERED AS WELL- such as the lion hat AND THIS DATA YOU CAN USE FOR NGS now stop trolling for gods sake

Where is the original character? Your default appearance looked like that?

You sure you didn't skip by a pop up that looked like this?

Capture.PNG

Cause I am sure you did.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

you know why you got that popup? because your character you try to load it on does NOT have the acc registered on it

to explain it even easy for you:

you have the acc lion hat on one character - now you want to load your old character with lion hat onto a new character who does not own it yet because he needs it registered before that - now you get a popup that it failed to load because of "accessory 1" if you placed it on the first spot

so in your case you could not load the data because your new character does not own the face variant - the body - the legs - and acc 1 and 2 yet - you need those at least a 2nd time registered so its registered on all of your characters

just so you know cast parts are not bound to your account they are inventory items as for the face part and accessories you have to use the same face and accessory ticket 2 times for it to be bound to account and not character. hence why the load didnt work

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

you know why you got that popup? because your character you try to load it on does NOT have the acc registered on it

to explain it even easy for you:

you have the acc lion hat on one character - now you want to load your old character with lion hat onto a new character who does not own it yet because he needs it registered before that - now you get a popup that it failed to load because of "accessory 1" if you placed it on the first spot

Face Variants? Body? Legs? Where is your character's original outfit?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed i just explained why you couldn do it - register that data onto your new acc and you can load it - good luck in future

or to say it simple - you cannot load a character data to a character who doesn own the items

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed i just explained why you couldn do it - register that data onto your new acc and you can load it - good luck in future

No you didn't, where is your character's original default look? Please show me. They have an item in their inventory don't they? That didn't transfer over? Why is that?

Sega isn't going to miss the chance to soak up money from whales again. The less they can bring into NGS the more they can soak out of them to basically have them buy the same stuff all over again.

No you didn't, where is your character's original default look? Please show me. They have an item in their inventory don't they? That didn't transfer over? Why is that?

Sega isn't going to miss the chance to soak up money from whales again. The less they can bring into NGS the more they can soak out of them to basically have them buy the same stuff all over again.

you know why? because i used the layer for convenience just to show easier on what im talking about

you know why? because i used the layer for convenience just to show easier on what im talking about

Cool excuse, I guess we will see later next year when Sega announces it and the forums erupt into a storm.

Cool excuse, I guess we will see later next year when Sega announces it and the forums erupt into a storm.

3d503c2b-cb53-4381-b4e1-c6b83222cad9-image.png

94f38eaa-273c-49d4-9243-9e6b1ba8813c-image.png

so here just for you with a body part - i have aeros body on BOTH characters - also i have the lion hat and the mask registered account wide (used 2 times) so i can use it on both characters as well - now i can cick on load without having any errors whatsoever because BOTH CHARACTERS HAVE ALL OF THE INGRIDIENTS NEEDED TO LOAD THE DATA

just because you dont udnerstand it doesn mean it doesn work .- everyone in the game can tell you how it works and everyone will tell you the same as i did - now good lucjk in learning about the game its rough for a new player but you will be doing great

3d503c2b-cb53-4381-b4e1-c6b83222cad9-image.png

94f38eaa-273c-49d4-9243-9e6b1ba8813c-image.png

so here just for you with a body part - i have aeros body on BOTH characters - also i have the lion hat and the mask registered account wide (used 2 times) so i can use it on both characters as well - now i can cick on load without having any errors whatsoever because BOTH CHARACTERS HAVE ALL OF THE INGRIDIENTS NEEDED TO LOAD THE DATA

Yes, the character needed the item before hand. Otherwise, it doesn't appear. I'm sure this means nothing. You are right, I'm sure in NGS we will get everything 🙂

Yes, the character needed the item before hand. Otherwise, it doesn't appear. I'm sure this means nothing. You are right, I'm sure in NGS we will get everything 🙂

ah finally you understood...you see taking notes does help if uncle jugger explains stuff to you

@Ephemiel said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

Explain, what is "character creation data"

go into a salon and save your profile - that is character creation data - they also added specificly that any emote or dance you had registered to your characters gonna carry over to NG - also the items wich are bound to "character creation data" like "dance xxx" carries over - just no items wich are used for grinding growth and battle

A old MMO finally brought over here only for them to announce a new title within 2 months of the game being out in NA.

It is 100% a cash grab.

now please admit that your previous statement just got dismantled - or do you have anything else to add?

Dude, look at who you're talking to, it's a troll account, you won't win this.

ah i am pretty sure that he is not a troll just a new player who got confused about the character creation system - i mean we cant blame new players but instead help them to understand the game