Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed they are a part of the character creation data so obviously yes they carry over - they announced that pso2 is getting a graphic overhaul as well to match with NG - so this is no issue

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed they are a part of the character creation data so obviously yes they carry over - they announced that pso2 is getting a graphic overhaul as well to match with NG - so this is no issue

So it isn't specified anywhere, you are just assuming since you believe it falls under character creation data is that correct?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed i dont assume - i go into the salon and there is my data its as simple as that - they said ALL character creation data ... your statement got dismantled now live with it and go on to another thread and troll somebody else

The following items obtained from PSO2 CANNOT be used in PSO2: NGS:

Skill Rings Consumable Items used for grinding, growth, and battle. Boost Items Material Items Room Items

these are the ONLY items wich NOT carry over - i dont see any "cosmetics" along the list - but added in another thing that "also items bound to lobby actions and already registered data" does carry over...not hard to understand

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed i dont assume - i go into the salon and there is my data its as simple as that - they said ALL character creation data ... you statement got dismantled now live with it go on to another thread and troll somebody else

You keep using that feature like you know what it does... Do you know what all even transfers over to a new character when you use that save?

Also again please stop with the multi-edits. Maybe take a breath before you decide to post.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed i dont assume - i go into the salon and there is my data its as simple as that - they said ALL character creation data ... you statement got dismantled now live with it go on to another thread and troll somebody else

You keep using that feature like you know what it does... Do you know what all even transfers over to a new character when you use that save?

Also again please stop with the multi-edits. Maybe take a breath before you decide to post.

07917757-1db1-4cbe-ad44-35f95def3825-image.png

4e6a776c-5fa1-4354-9297-ca30b27524c2-image.png

e2578ef8-69c1-4cd9-b45e-3252b309dd59-image.png

apparently i do know when its even mentioned in the manual...i advice you to read it at least once sicne you seem to be unfamiliar with it....i also advice you to play the game instead of posting something on forum where you got obviously 0 clues about...even the main quest leads you to character creation in the salon - i suggest you do that and then come back again to thank me

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

07917757-1db1-4cbe-ad44-35f95def3825-image.png

apparently i do know when its even mentioned in the manual...i advice you to read it at least once sicne you seem to be unfamiliar with it....i also advice you to play the game instead of posting something on forum where you got obviously 0 clues about...even the main quest leads you to character creation in the salon - i suggest you do that and then come back again to thank me

So no, you actually haven't loaded a saved creation data but hey you looked it up in the manual. How ignorant....

Seriously go try it before actually spouting "Facts" about it. Put on an outfit and add some accessories then save it. Then roll a new character and load that data. Tell me what all it comes with.

Why would Sega not just come out right and specifically say we can transfer over our accessories / cast parts / outfits / etc. like they did with emotes/weapons/mags/units? Why just " Character Creation Data"

Seriously go try it before actually spouting "Facts" about it. Put on an outfit and add some accessories then save it. Then roll a new character and load that data. Tell me what all it comes with.

you know when you start pso2 NG - and transfer the character you are currently using with its registered emotes + acc + everything you can load the data....if you create a new character who does not have the registered acc + emotes + whatever - then YES it obviously does not work cause you need the stuff to be registered on it - i am glad to explai nthis to you so you can take notes and learn something

you know when you start pso2 NG - and transfer the character you are currently using with its registered emotes + acc + everything you can load the data....if you create a new character who does not have the registered acc + emotes + whatever - then YES it obviously does not work cause you need the stuff to be registered on it - i am glad to explai nthis to you so you can take notes and learn something

My main concern with this transfer is that outfits and outerwear are not registered to your character. They aren't like basewear and innerwear which are redeemed with tickets and are then registered to your character. We have no confirmation that outfits and outerwear will carry over to NGS as they are items in your inventory.

But, seeing that weapons do carry over, we can assume that at least some items can carry over.

you know when you start pso2 NG - and transfer the character you are currently using with its registered emotes + acc + everything you can load the data....if you create a new character who does not have the registered acc + emotes + whatever - then YES it obviously does not work cause you need the stuff to be registered on it

You specifically said "i dont assume - i go into the salon and there is my data its as simple as that"

Which I just had to explain to you what was in that data because you were ignorant. Now suddenly it is some other data?

Where does it state that on the NG website or NG page?

You are making some wild assumptions with no actual proof.

@Solva-tan they will also carry over - the items wich do not carry over are those consumeables wich buff your character or give exp - or any materials etc

You specifically said "i dont assume - i go into the salon and there is my data its as simple as that"

Which I just had to explain to you what was in that data because you were ignorant. Now suddenly it is some other data?

i dont assume anything here they explained everything on their video - the character you HAVE CREATED ON PSO2 DOES CARRY OVER TO PSO2 NG along with ALL OF ITS REGISTERED CREATION DATA- its in the trailer have fun watching it - its not a question of "recreating your character on pso2 with using its load data" its a question of your pso2 character transfering to pso2 ng with its data - and that got pointed out - yes it DOES transfer - you use the character creation data bound to the character you transfer over - nuff said

and YES try and load the data you saved on the CHARACTER YOU SAVED IT FROM and it will work - and said character transfers over....its as easy as that to understand

@Solva-tan they will also carry over - the items wich do not carry over are those consumeables wich buff your character or give exp - or any materials etc

i dont assume anything here they explained everything on their video - the character you HAVE CREATED ON PSO2 DOES CARRY OVER TO PSO2 NG along with ALL OF ITS REGISTERED CREATION DATA- its in the trailer have fun watching it - its not a question of "recreating your character on pso2 with using its load data" its a question of your pso2 character transfering to pso2 ng with its data - and that got pointed out - yes it DOES transfer - you use the character creation data bound to the character you transfer over - nuff said

"All character creation data" I asked you what was "Character Creation Data" you said "Oh go to the salon it saves it all there". As explained already that data does not include what you think it does. You are still technically bringing over your BASE character creation from PSO2 into PSO2 NGS. Nuff said.

"All character creation data" I asked you what was "Character Creation Data" you said "Oh go to the salon it saves it all there". As explained already that data does not include what you think it does. You are still technically bringing over your BASE character creation from PSO2 into PSO2 NGS. Nuff said.

what is so hard in udnerstanding it? you must be trolling at this point xD - you create your character GAMERSARESOCOOL - now you register all kinds of fashion to it - you register emotes to it - you register acc to it - and NOW you go onto NG when its out...then you choose to transfer your character GAMERSARESOCOOL - and tada you can use its character creation data on NG because that is the character you used exactly this data and registered it on your old PSO2 salon - as easy as that - you can even do this vice versa - you do this on pso2 NG get some cool looking stuff - and use that character on pso2 (old version) to be able to do this they overhaul the graphics of the old PSO2

what is so hard in udnerstanding it? you must be trolling at this point xD - you create your character GAMERSARESOCOOL - now you register all kinds of fashion to it - you register emotes to it - you register acc to it - and NOW you go onto NG when its out...then you choose to transfer your character GAMERSARESOCOOL - and tada you can use its character creation data on NG because that is the character you used exactly this data and registered it on your old PSO2 salon - as easy as that

Yeah.... you are making waaaay too many assumptions for what little info we got. You already didn't know what data saved in the character creation in the salon so I shouldn't expect much.

Yeah.... you are making waaaay too many assumptions for what little info we got. You already didn't know what data saved in the character creation in the salon so I shouldn't expect much.

you are the one who didn know what it does....you got no clue that not every item you use once is automatically on all of your characters available

you are the one who didn know what it does....you got no clue that not every item you use once is automatically on all of your characters available

Please go use the function first before making assumptions. Please wait for NGS before making assumptions. Thank you 🙂