Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more

good morning ARK'S I have a question, do you think we will get the voice tickets like in JP?

i think the voices are really cool and give the characters their own charm.

I read that NA would not get these voice tickets for licensing reasons, do you think there is something to it?

there is also smarter innerwear in JP what do you think we will get this too or will it fall victim to censorship?

there are enough issues around censorship I can understand people that they are upset about the censorship I just hope that the costumes are not censored

there are quite revealing outfits in episode 6

my fear is that we won't get these outfits.

the same with the outfits that make you chibi

I hope for enough read under supporter see you ARKS

Supposedly, they're working hard to bring voice tickets over.

Thats reale Good News and what is with the smarter innerwear ?

I hope that they bring all the voice tickets and smarter innerwear over. Though, I could understand that they might have trouble licencing the crossover voices here, I hope that it ends up happening. However, there were also non-crossover Voice Tickets, so I think those ones should at least be made available when they have the English VOs done. Also, I saw that the Konosuba Scratch in JP had Voice Tickets in JP, so if they do get the Voices Tickets in, how will they distribute them since that scratch is now gone from NA.

We already have the EP1-3 story outfits like innocent viel and captive records. Makes no sense to remove future outfits considering those two, plus the ever-elusive sudsy style from the fresh finds during the xbox exclusive period that a select few players have. I think one of the bath towels even snuck its way in early on. They'd also lose a ton of potential scratch ticket sales because costumes like that are guaranteed to sell. The chibi outfits I can see being removed since we already have an arbitrary height restriction in the character editor.

@Home-Rowed Not every collab has voice tickets, the Konosuba one didn't have any related to the anime just the standard ones SEGA adds.

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-ac-scratch-blessing-world/

I'm pretty sure they're not going to bring over smart innerwear with their current censorship tendencies. They already censored female cast basewear by combining the innerwear with it.

Even with an M rating, the game is getting censored as if it were still a T rating. It just doesn't make sense. Who are they trying to protect here?

Their lack of transparency makes everything worse as well. It's hard to not picture this as a cash grab.

We can be half-naked right now and dance on a pole or do sexy chair dances, yet people STILL think they will censor outfits.

@Solva-tan said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

It's hard to not picture this as a cash grab.

HOW?

@Solva-tan said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

I'm pretty sure they're not going to bring over smart innerwear with their current censorship tendencies. They already censored female cast basewear by combining the innerwear with it.

Even with an M rating, the game is getting censored as if it were still a T rating. It just doesn't make sense. Who are they trying to protect here?

Their lack of transparency makes everything worse as well. It's hard to not picture this as a cash grab.

A old MMO finally brought over here only for them to announce a new title within 2 months of the game being out in NA.

It is 100% a cash grab.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

A old MMO finally brought over here only for them to announce a new title within 2 months of the game being out in NA.

It is 100% a cash grab.

is not 2 months, it was almost 5 months when they announced New Genesis also if you go with your mentality there pretty much every single game is a cash grab

@Jamesmor said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

It is 100% a cash grab.

is not 2 months, it was almost 5 months when they announced New Genesis also if you go with your mentality there pretty much every single game is a cash grab

I should of specifically mentioned PC which was indeed about 2 months.

What mentality? That we got a game years later than we were suppose to right when a sequel was right around the corner? That our scratches are bloated? That we don't even know what exactly transfers over to NGS besides Weapons/Mags/Units?

That we don't even know what exactly transfers over to NGS besides Weapons/Mags/Units?

just because you dont know it or never bothered to research - doesn mean everyone doesn know - "All character creation data, including items related to lobby actions and previously registered data will be compatible with PSO2: NGS!"

and also what does not carry over:

The following items obtained from PSO2 CANNOT be used in PSO2: NGS:

Skill Rings Consumable Items used for grinding, growth, and battle. Boost Items Material Items Room Items

so please enlighten me why pso2 is a cash grab when literally everything you purchase gets transfered over to NG

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

That we don't even know what exactly transfers over to NGS besides Weapons/Mags/Units?

just because you dont know it or never bothered to research - doesn mean everyone doesn know - "All character creation data, including items related to lobby actions and previously registered data will be compatible with PSO2: NGS!"

and also what does not carry over:

The following items obtained from PSO2 CANNOT be used in PSO2: NGS:

Skill Rings Consumable Items used for grinding, growth, and battle. Boost Items Material Items Room Items

Explain, what is "character creation data"

go into a salon and save your profile - that is character creation data - they also added specificly that any emote or dance you had registered to your characters gonna carry over to NG - also the items wich are bound to "character creation data" like "dance xxx" carries over - just no items wich are used for grinding growth and battle

It is 100% a cash grab.

now please admit that your previous statement just got dismantled - or do you have anything else to add?

@JuggernautGTX said in Question about voice tickets, smarter innerwear and more:

go into a salon and save your profile - that is character creation data - they also added specificly that any emote or dance you had registered to your characters gonna carry over to NG - also the items wich are bound to "character creation data" like "dance xxx" carries over - just no items wich are used for grinding growth and battle

It is 100% a cash grab.

now please be admit that your previous statement just got dismantled - or do you have anything else to add?

I like the constant re-edits. Can you just get it right the first time?

So accessores/cast parts/inner-wear/outer-wear has all been confirmed to carry over? Specifically stated somewhere?