servers just die?

can confirm, just hangs when trying to log into Ship 1

Great its selective now itl take even more time for them to fix the problem ugh....there goes my day

Can't enter Ship 1, but other ships are ok.

@Maul0A23 SAme here. Was in my room and tried to leave, and got an error code. Hopefully, they fix it soon.

Ship 01 is normal but can't log into it. Other ships work though. :l

@Kurumi-Tokisaki SAme for me. All 6 of mine are all ship 1. Here's to hoping they figure out it's down soon so they can FIX IT! LOL

Its only been down for about 10mins and im all ready going threw withdrawls. I need 10 CC's of an atomizer STAT

So are they going to have any ETA on when ship 1 is working properly I got booted out of it when trying to go to my personal quarters to send my Aux on more gathering quests and to do some crafting (to break down stuff I don't need) Not everyone can wait all day for a server to come back online... at least this happened BEFORE I used a key to start up a bonus quest... I'd be really pissed if I lost the key and everything I could get from the quest if that happened.

so far it might unannounced maintenance for the ships might have something to do with all regions not 100%

Will a Lvl 80/80 Te/Fo please cast Resta and Anti Types 0000000 on the NA Server Cluster plz..?! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!! EMERGENCY: CODE RED ALL SERVER IS DOWN!!!

@sethmklein said in servers just die?:

So are they going to have any ETA on when ship 1 is working properly I got booted out of it when trying to go to my personal quarters to send my Aux on more gathering quests and to do some crafting (to break down stuff I don't need) Not everyone can wait all day for a server to come back online... at least this happened BEFORE I used a key to start up a bonus quest... I'd be really pissed if I lost the key and everything I could get from the quest if that happened.

I couldn't agree more!

they have 9yrs experience and still failed WTF ><

Don't panic, we are ARKS ops. Lets just wait few minutes.

I was finally able to reconnect 😮