I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!

Supporting this as well.

If they can’t do it ......I am cool! Just wanted to see if I am the only one wanting something like this. My personal preference. Thank you all for your comments!

I don't really mind. It's amazing seeing what people come up with for layouts

@PhantasyStar369 said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

If it's not done on the Japanese version it sure as hell isn't getting done here. Limitations are set for a reason.

It used to be only 100 in JP early on, lol

Maybe when they finally drop the Vita in JP. Or did they do that already?

@MisterJaySnek said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

@PhantasyStar369 said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

If it's not done on the Japanese version it sure as hell isn't getting done here. Limitations are set for a reason.

It used to be only 100 in JP early on, lol

Maybe when they finally drop the Vita in JP. Or did they do that already?

Vita was dropped and they are dropping some other place also. But still stands if the JP version doesn't get an increase then neither shall we.

I think we are gonna have two outcomes not that the PSVITA support is dropped: A) We gonna have 50 or more spaces added in the future because of that B) We are gonna have more spaces added, but it will be AFTER the NGS Engine update

Either way, i think 150 is a good ammount, but i can see how that is not enough (My room is filled with 150/150 aleardy...)