I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!

I want more room space pretty please! 150 is not enough space! More room options and room event would be nice also.

you have 2 rooms, that means 300 space

@Jamesmor said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

you have 2 rooms, that means 300 space

Doesn’t work like that.......More like 150 for all three rooms. Or think of it like this. 50 space per room. Some items take up more cubic feet than others.

Hope I clear on my personal want?

i agree with you.. not enough space at all B^(

@RainGnyu you didn't get it, layouts are separated, layout A has 150 spaces, layout B also has 150 spaces and they are not shared, you have 300 spaces there to dump any decoration you want

+1 to this suggestion. I've been getting really into room decorating lately and would rather have the ability to place more furniture in a single layout rather than have a bunch of layouts.

I have three rooms.......left, right and center larg rooms.

@RainGnyu said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

I have three rooms.......left, right and center larg rooms.

I think you still didnt get it. What Jamesmor is trying to tell you, is that you have two Layouts! You have your left, center, right room twice!

@Scerms77 And what you two aren't getting, is that it's 150 space units for item placement, shared across all three rooms. I'm two spaces away on that limit, and have a bunch of knick knack items using up my inventory space from events, and I can't display them all, on my very empty shelves. I've been debating which would be the last to items placed, as I need to make room in my inventory, and may have to sell what I can't use.

We don't want to use separate layouts for our room/store fronts. As my right room is my store. It's not like you can use one layout for your personal room, and the other for your crafting requests, because then you'd never get real use out of your personal space. There would be zero point in customizing your auxiliary room. It would just be a furniture dump. Other players can only ever access the room you currently have active.

@Anarchy-Marine said in I really would like more room space! 150 is not enough!:

It would just be a furniture dump.

Thats exactly what was stated. You want to dump furniture rather than sell it? Use Layout B. I guess you didnt get what Jamesmor said...

And for the room size.... I dont know what you guys want to place in there, my rooms are loaded to the point there is no physical space, and still have points left.... 🙄

@Scerms77 So you placed numerous large objects. I have a series of objects that go on shelving units, and want them there, but don't want to have to sacrifice the other furniture I already placed down to do it, which is the original point of this post. The OP, like myself, wants the number upped just a bit, so that we can complete the look we were going for.

Ok, thats right. I have many large things in my room....

Did you guys post this in the suggestion - thread? Maybe something will be done!

This is why I only made my center room large and the two side rooms kept them small, can furnish everything well with 150 given.

If it's not done on the Japanese version it sure as hell isn't getting done here. Limitations are set for a reason.

@PhantasyStar369 If it's for stability purposes, I can understand that, but people are asking that if possible, something be added to the game, something perhaps, maybe even Japanese players might appreciate. I'm not sure how into their personal quarters they are, from a roll play standpoint, so I can't speak for them, but if those players are anything like me in this regard specifically, having small objects take up less space placement wise, would be ideal, at the very least.